Fulfilled

A/N: I'm gonna miss them🥺

Epilogue: (3 years later)

Three years have gone by, three happy years. Luca still works for the company and it has thrived like never before. Vince couldn't be happier than he is right now.

Vince finally met Luca's parents! They were a bit skeptical at first but everything went perfectly, despite how nervous Vince was. Luca found it funny at how Vince could be so nervous to just meet his parents and teased him about it on the car ride home. Luca met Vince's mom and she was one of the kindest woman that Luca has ever met.

They've had their ups and downs but they always got through it, together. There was never a dull moment with those two together and they were inseparable.

When Vince looks back three years ago he isn't happy about it but he is proud at how much he's improved. Luca is especially proud of Vince for his growth and commitment. Vince's temper control has improved, with Luca's help of course.

Luca moved out of his house with Aiden and into Vince's and the day he moved in, he was brought back to the first time he's ever stepped into Vince's house,

Luca went inside and his eyes widened, "Um, you live alone, right?"

"Yeah, why?" Vince asked taking off his suit jacket.

"You want a roommate?" Luca joked while walking around.

Nole was upset when he found out that Vince and Luca we're back together but he was still happy for Luca. No, Nole wasn't really surprised when he found out but it still hurt when he did. Nole has moved on from Luca and from the company. The day he left the company was a sad day for Luca, Nole was his best friend, he was their when others weren't, so yeah, tears were shed,

"I'll visit when I can, it's gonna be okay." Nole comforted Luca as they stood in the parking lot.

"But I'm gonna miss y-you." That's when Luca couldn't hold his tears back and let them stream down his face.

Nole smiles sadly at Luca and pulled him into his arms, "I'll miss you too, teddy bear," Nole sighed, "I'll miss you too."
___________________________________

Vince is at home sitting on the couch with Luca in his arms, his head resting on Vince's chest, watching tv when he smiles and asks, "What did you think of me when you first walked into my office?"

Luca smiles widely and looked up, "I thought that I wasn't going to let this mans looks get the best of me and I didn't,"

"Well sit down." He says coming off a bit rudely.

Luca doesn't let this man's looks distract him and sits in front of the desk.

"You're here for the interview, correct?"

"Correct." Luca confirms with a bright smile to compete against his stone cold face and dark eyes.

Vince chuckled as he looked down at his Luca and kissed him softly.
___________________________________

Vince was waiting for Luca to get home from hanging out with his friends so he could surprise him. Vince cooked dinner for the two of them, set up candles, and dressed nice for him.

As he waited at the dining room table, bouncing his leg up and down, he got more anxious until he heard the door start to unlock and he hurried to the front door.

He stood there waiting for it to open and when it did he was met with his Luca looking pleased with his night. When Luca saw Vince he was confused as he closed the door and locked it behind him.