Chapter 6

Jungkook stood behind the wall and heard half of their conversation. "You like her it looks like taehyung" jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung carried jennie to his place when he arrived home he saw rose infront of his door.

"What happened is she okay?" rose asked.

"Yeah she is, why are you here?" he said unlocking his door.

"Can we talk taehyung please" rose said while following him inside his house.

Taehyung nod and told rose to wait.
But little did taehyung know she was following him.
Taehyung put jennie in his bed and kissed her forehead when he turn around he saw rose standing by the door.

"Didnt i tell you to wait downstairs" taehyung said grabbing her arm and pulling her out while closing the door gently.

"We never came to your room we always went to the guestroom and you never kissed my forehead" rose said while taehyung was pulling her to the living room.

"You arent jennie you know that right" taehyung said as they reach the living room.

"What's so special about her " rose said.

"Come on rose dont you compare yourself to jennie, now tell what you're doing here." taehyung said

"Why do we have to stop taehyung, did you find someone else?" rose putting hands on his chest.

Taehyung back away and said "no but this was just for fun and am done with it now" taehyung said walking upstairs

"Close the door before you leave " taehyung said not looking back at rose.

"Taehyung please" rose said but he didnt turn back.

~~~~~~

Jungkook talked to jisoo about taehyung and jennie, she told him maybe even though he might like jennie the decision would be made by jennie it depend on who she like.

Jungkook decided to test both of them to see if jennie liked him.

Jungkook call jennie and ask her if she wanted to hang out, jennie told him to come to their secret house.

~~~~~~

Jennie entered the room, taehyung and jimin were on their phone.

"I cant anymore guys i cant i want to live with my mother" she said and went to the bar.

"What happened ?" jimin and taehyung  said.

"He is sleeping with someone i know" jennie said looking at taehyung then the ground.

"Who?" both of them replied again.

"I cant tell you guys" jennie said as she didnt want to hurt taehyung too.

"Who? jennie tell us" taehyung said getting up and walking up to her.

"No let it be, what was i saying i dont want to live with my mother guys" jennie said while drinking a can of beer.

"Jennie dont change the subject tell me" taehyung said coming closer.

"No" jennie shouted just then jungkook entered the room, jimin notice him shake his hand and jungkook took a sit next to jimin.

"what happening" jungkook whisper to jimin and he whisper back "jennie has issues at home with her dad,he brought a woman at home and she isnt telling us who"

The both of them turn and look at taehyung and jennie.

"Jennie come on tell me" taehyung said

"No taehyung" jennie shouted and throw a glass on the floor. The piece of glasses flew around and a lot of it hit jennie legs.

"What the fuck jennie tell me now" he shouted back.

"Taehyung stop" jennie said bending down to pick up the glass.
Taehyung turn around he didnt notice jungkook sitting there but he shouted in anger " then i will ask your dad he will tell me for sure" walking toward the door.

Jennie form her hand into a fist forgeting she was holding a piece of broken glass. " Stop " she shouted.

"Then tell me " taehyung said without turning back.

Jennie blood was dripping down her hands and she shouted " Your mother taehyung your mother" started crying and started throwing the things off the counter.

Taehyung turn around and realise jennie hurt her hand. Jimin and Jungkook got up and walked toward jennie the whole time they were looking at taehyung they didnt realise what jennie did to herself.

Taehyung ran to her and holded her hand which made her drop the piece of broke glass in her hands.

"Am here jennie it's okay" he said and hugged her and she hugged him back. Jungkook stares at them as he also didnt know what he could do.

"Taehyung i cant anymore i cant" jennie said while her tears started falling down.

"We will figure this out together" taehyung said bringing jennie near the sofa and made her sit down and went to grab the first aid.
Jimin sat next to jennie and pat her back.

When taehyung came back with the first aid kit he notice jungkook and he was trying to approach her.

Taehyung stop jungkook and said " dont come near her" he then sat down opening the kit and holded jennie hand and putting medicine on it.

Jungkook sat on the sofa and looked at jennie from a distance.

Jennie put her head on taehyung shoulder and taehyung was petting her head and kept on tell her that everything will be alright.

A little bit later

Taehyung carried jennie to the bed in the secret house. When he got out of the room taehyung found jungkook infront of him.

"Go home" taehyung said closing the door behind him.

"You like her dont you.?" jungkook questioned.

Taehyung turn and look at jungkook.
"Yes so stay away from her" taehyung said and started walking away.

"Well dont think i will give up that easily" jungkook said making taehyung turn and look at him.

"I like jennie, i will fight her so dont think i will just give her to you like that" jungkook said before leaving.

"Well i guess you're trying to make me confess now" taehyung said as a smirk left his face.

To be continued