Chapter 8

"Believe it now " taehyung said looking at jimin shock face.

~~~~~

It has been 5 weeks since they told jimin that they were dating and everything was going well.

Taehyung was suppose to take jennie somewhere, she was waiting for him.
Two hours has pasted and he isnt responding to her call nor calling her.

Jennie went to the secret house. She entered and throw her bag on the couch and it hit jimin by accident.

"Ahhhh" jimin scream.
"Sorry am not in the mood" jennie said sitting on the stool.

"What happened?" jimin ask curiously.
"Well tae was suppose to meet me but he ditch me and he isnt responding to my text or call" jennie said

When suddenly her phone rang and it was taehyung " Ah speaking of the devil" jennie said before picking up her phone.

"Taehyung what- " jennie cut off by the person of the other side.
"Hello, are a family member of the owner of this phone? " the woman voice said.
"Yes" jennie replied.
"He has been in a car accident please come to hospital Gibyon as soon as possible" the lady said.

Jennie drop her phone and looked at jimin.
"Jimin, taehyung had a car accident he is in the hospital we need to go now" jennie said as she grab her bag.
"I will drive, go outside i will grab my keys and join you" jimin said, jennie ran outside.

~~~~~~

When they arrive at the hospital jennie ran to the counter and ask the nurse in what room he was.

She told jennie and jennie grab jimin hand and got in the elevator, jimin looked down and saw jennie still holding his hands he felt like his heart started beating fast.

When they entered taehyung's room jennie almost fall to the ground. Jimin catch her and pull her back up and jennie hugged him which jimin didnt expect.
" i cant see him like that" jennie said as she started crying.
"It's okay it's okay" jimin said while he was smiling looking at taehyung in that bed.

Everyday jennie would spend her whole day in the hospital in the afternoon she would go home take a shower and come back, she would sleep holding taehyung hand

Everyday jennie would spend her whole day in the hospital in the afternoon she would go home take a shower and come back, she would sleep holding taehyung hand. Taehyung's father came to visit him everyday after work while jimin even though he had nothing to do he would come twice a week.

After a whole month taehyung finally woke up he found a sleeping jennie holding his hands.
When jennie woke up she found taehyung staring at her and tears form in her eyes.

"Oh my godddd you woke up" she said hugging him.
"Miss me that much" taehyung said.
Jennie kiss his cheek and smile " wait i will get the doctor" jennie said.

While telling th nurse to call a doctor as taehyung awake she call taehyung's father and told him and then texted jimin.

~~~~~

Jimin looked at his phone as he receive a text, he was happy and disappointed at the same time "taehyung woke up, i have to cancel dinner with you sorry chim i know you understand"

~~~~~

Weeks later doctor told taehyung he could go home. Jennie decided to move in with taehyung as she wanted to look after him.

Jimin hadnt visited them yet.

One morning taehyung woke up as the sun was shine on his face, he got up and closed the curtain and was about to go back to bed to hug jennie but he looked at his clock.

He decided to get up, take a shower and go buy thing so he could prepare breakfast. There was a supermarket not far from his place 10 to 15 minutes of walking.

Taehyung let jennie sleep and went out. While on his way to the supermarket he met jimin and told jimin if he wanted to have breakfast with jennie and him. Jimin agreed, taehyung told him to go to his house as jennie was sleeping upstairs.

Jimin say yes and went directly to taehyung house.

~~~~~~

Jennie POV

When i woke up, i felt taehyung hand around me, i started kissing them.

To be continued