Chapter 12

Before jennie went to sleep, she heard her phone was ringing she looked at her screen it was taehyung he was calling.

Jennie just turn off her phone and went in a bedroom. After a couple of minutes she heard noises from outside, it must be from the living room. She decided to check what it was, she opened the slowing holding a baseball bat that she found in the bathroom.

She saw a figure and was about to hit it when she heard a familiar voice scream.

"Dont hit me" jimin said putting his hand in front of his face.

"Jimin?" jennie said as she was extremely confused.

"jennie?! What are you doing here?" he asked confused.

"Oh am crashing here why are you here?" she question.

"Well can you put the baseball bat down first" he said looking at jennie who was still holding the bat up.

"Ohh sorry, lets sit" she said.

"Well usually when am not in the right set of mind i come here to think as she remind me of good memories" he said looking at the floor.

"You know i forgave you right, you were both to blame" jennie tried to comfort him.

"Well tae, i mean taehyung hasnt" he said, jennie grabbed his hands making him look at her, "lets go to the club i think we both need a drink and then lets do eat gimbap" she said and making him smile.

He thought to himself, jennie still remember what he likes. "Okay" he said giving jennie a smile.

After drinking and eating some gimbap they made their way back to the house. On the way, jimin apologized again for what he did, he told jennie about what happy after the accident. He actually went abroad and i can say i have learned a lot and grow as a person.

They didnt realise how much they miss each other, after all jimin was jennie's best friend once, they talked about their memories and the stupid thing they did and how irresponsible they were.

After jimin dropped jennie at the house, jennie when to the bedroom and thought to herself maybe she should let jimin enter her life again he was once so important to her, she thought about it an eventually fell asleep.

While jimin was going back home a thought came to him "what if he didnt reject jennie back then, what if they dated and his friendship with taehyung would have never been broken, what if because of his decision all of this occur" he couldn't stop thinking about all the pain he must have caused jennie and taehyung.

~~~~

*Flashback*

"I like you" jennie said when suddenly taehyung entered the room making jennie turn around an weirdly walk out of the room.

"Why is she in a hurry" taehyung said while taking a seat. "I cant imagine us not being friends, i wish our friendship never breaks" taehyung said to jimin who was still standing. "Yeah i hope too" he said looking at the door that jennie just went through.

When jimin arrived home, he went directly to his bedroom. "Should i tell the truth or should i lie" he asked himself in th mirror. "I cant cant what if everything goes wrong" jimin grab a piece of paper and wrote all his feelings and put in his bedroom drawer.

"I'm sorry jennie, i have to protect our friendship" he said as his tears fell down.

*end of flashback*

~~~~~~~

It has been a whole year since all of this happened, jennie and jimin reconnect and started hanging out again.