Chapter 13

Before jennie went to sleep, she heard her phone was ringing she looked at her screen it was taehyung he was calling.

Jennie decided to pick up the phone,

"Jenn please hear me out please i beg you" taehyung let put before jennie could say anything.

"Please let me at least explain myself" he pledge.

Jennie sigh at the sight that she as wishing all of this was a dream and that she never saw what she did.

"Okay, where?" she asked while grabbing her handbag.

"At home" he let out with a deep tone with seem worried.

Jennie hang the phone and grab her keys, the images of rose was not leaving her mind. She was hoping that all of this was a misunderstood.

When she arrive, taehyung was sitting on the front porch waiting for her when he saw her car entering he got up and walk to her. Jennie came out of the car and looked at him.

"Talk" she said with an deep and serious tone.

"Lets go inside and sit to talk" he said in a calm voice as he didnt want to worsen the situation.

They both enter the house and sat on th couch and look at each other.

"So" taehyung start off.

"Taehyung this isnt a joke, you are wasting my time and you have been for a while" she let out.

Taehyung look at her as his face expression changed "Wasting your time, you are acting like you are so innocent" he spill out.

"What! What are you talking about?" jennie said as the conversation started heating up.

"And i thought i was the bad one i guess you did get what you deserve" he respond leading to jennie standing up.

"And here i thought that you actually was trying to make up for what you just did but you just call me here to bash on me you literal idiot" she let out with anger.

"Yeah as if you were so hurt when you were literally sneaking behind my back" taehyung said while standing up too and approaching jennie.

"I...., What?! Taehyung are stupid and crazy or something" she rise her tone a little bit while taehyung came closer making them face each other.

"Yeah act as if you were not having the best time of your life with mister jungkook" he said making jennie ten time more confused.

"Jungkook?! What does jungkook have to do with you being and asshole" she said making taehyung get irritated.

"Oh how fancy it is to see your girlfriend with her ex lover on your anniversary while you were buying gifes for her as a surprise"

Taehyung continued "how would you feel seeing your significant other having the best time with another guy whereas when she is with you cant even smile. How would you feel huh?" he explained.