Classtime In The Boys Bathrooms

*Sorry if this is bad it's 12:30 am for me right now so might sound a bit weird and have bad grammer. Anyways enjoy the chapter*

-Mirio's POV-
Tamaki and I had been dating for about 3 years now. Even after I lost my quirk he still stayed with me. Even though we'd been together for years we'd never done anyrhing more than kiss. So now I wanted to do more than just kiss.
*At college*
"Morning Mirio." Tamaki said as I went and sat next to him. "Morning babe." I said as I gave him a little peck on his check.
*Half way through class cause I'm lazy*
-Third Person POV-
"May I go to the washrooms" Asked tamaki. "Yeah whatever." The teacher replied. "May I go to the washroom as well?" Asked Mirio when Tamaki left the classroom. "I really don't care just go."
*In the boys bathrooms*
-Tamaki's POV-
As I washed my face in the mirror I heared the door open as Mirio walked in. "Oh hey Mirio. What are you doing here?" He didn't reply he just came closer and closer. I then realised that he had locked the door behind him. "Hey are you alright Mir-" I didn't get to finish cause his tounge was down the back of my throat. As I finaly started to take in what was hapening I started to close my eyes and enjoy what was happening. As we tug and pull on each other's tounges he started to slid his hand down the back of my pants and grabed my ass. I was shocked by this and started to try and back away. He only pulled closer and pushed me up against the wall. He started unbuckling my belt. All through this situation neither of us said a word just occasionaly looked into each other's eyes. He riped my pants down and started grinding against my cock. He started attacking my neck probibly leaving hickeys all over it. We continued to tug at each other's clothes until we were both completly undressed Mirio bent down and started sucking my cock. From the pleasure I started sliding down the wall to the floor when suddenly Mirio said "Turn over baby and let me see that ass." I obeyed. I felt him rubbing around before I felt his finger go up it. I tried not to moan or groan. I could tell that soon I would start to cum. "Mirio we shouldn't be doing this in the bathrooms. Let's just get changed and head back to our dormetry and talk about this." I pleaded but in rerurn I just got another finger shuved up my ass. I started to moan. Mirio started pumping harder and faster. As he stuck in a third finger I couldn't believe what I said next. "Ahh, d-daddy please f-f-fuck me harder." Mirio replied with " how hard do you want daddy to go baby?" I still couldn't believe what I was saying. "Daddy fuck m-me as hard a-as you c-can." I felt him take his fingers out. He climed on top of me and as I would of expected he was heavy as hell. Well that's what anyone would expect from someone as muscular as him. As I started to wonder what he was doing I felt it. His huge duck going up my ass he started pumping it as fast as he could. I was moaning so badly and loudly that I thought that someone might hear us and come in. But the pleasure of my boyfriend up my ass took me away from that thought. As the pleasure started to get to much for me I shouted " STOP DADDY I-I'M GONNA CUM." He slowly took his cock out of my ass. He flipped me over and placed me flat on the floor. He started to shift his body downwards until his mouth was on the dick. Mirio started pumping it with his mouth. "AHH, M-MIRIO NO I'M G-GONNA CU-" But it was to late. My hot sticky juices started flowing into his mouth but he kept going at it. After about 6 rounds of Mirio topping me, we both started to run low on energy. With what remaining energy was left we put our clothes back on and walked out of the bathrooms. We'd been going at it for that long that the day had already finished.
-Mirio's POV-
As Tamaki and I walked into our dorm I went off to have a shower. I was still finding it difficult without my quirk but I was starting to get used to it. Tamaki was a full time hero after college hours so I didn't get to see him as much as I would like to. When I walked into the loungroom I saw Tamaki staring at something on his phone so I ran up behind him and kissed him on the cheak. He said "I hate you." I knew he didn't mean it so I just replied with "But you enjoyed sucking on this" I said as I pointed down to my crutch. He just covered up his face with his hands trying to hide his blush. I was happy. What I had wanted to do for years had finaly happend.

*Sorry if I'm a shit writer but still hope that some of you enjoyed this. Anyway I will prob be doing a new chapter very couple of days so keep an eye out for it. Have a great day or night and see you in the next chapter*