The Call

*So this chapter is set the day after they fucked and I honestly had no ideas for this one*
-Tamaki POV-
It was the day after Mirio and I made love... In the boys bathrooms. I slept on the side of the bed all night so probably didn't get as much sleep as I should've. When I got up Mirio had already left like usual and today I was kinda glad about it. I mean what do you say to the person you fucked with. Cause I sure didn't know. I decided that I wouldn't head to class today. Just to avoid interacting with someone in particular.
-Mirio POV-
It was second period and Tamaki still hadn't turned up to class. Had I hurt him yesturday? Did I do something wrong? I continued wondering all day until the bell finaly rang for the day to finish. I headed strait to Tamaki and my dorm but he wasn't there. Where was he. I checked around the grounds before I headed up to the rooftop. There where three seats one of them had Tamaki on them. I walked over to him. "Hey Tamaki you didn't show up to class today. Are you alright?" He had a woried look on his face. " we've got a big problem involving yesturday." He said. Instantly my mind fild with thoughts. Did he not enjoy it? Is he breaking up with me? My head started swarming with ideas until he said. "When you came into the bathroom I was actually on the phone to Fatgum at the time." We both fell silent. I understood instantly what he ment. Fatgum had heared us doing it in the bathrooms. Just as I was starting to worry even more Tamaki said "But don't worry I called him back and he said that we'll never speak of it again." I sat down next to him and let out a sigh of relief. "You aren't on the phone to anyone at the moment though. Are you?" I Said with a grin. "N-no." I could tell his face was starting to go red. I grabed his hand and headed towards our dorm.
-Tamaki POV-
As I closed the door behind us I felt Mirio put one hand up my shirt and started playing with my niple and the other pulling me against him. I could feel his cock through his pants rubbing against my ass. He stared pecking at my neck as I turned around and we started heading to the bedroom all while still kissing. We pushed each other up against walls while pulling at each other's clothes. This time felt different I was more comfortable about doing this than I was yesturday. After we had finished taking of each other's clothes Mirio pushed me down on the bed. He grabed both my wrist and put them above my head. He started grinding his cock against mine all while we passionately kissed. We shouted a lot of each other's names while ahhing at the same time. This time we only had one round. We didn't realize but both of us had been cuming all over the bed which was now a massive mess. We both went of to have a bath which we ended up having another round in. We stayed up late that night watching IT 2. It scared me every now and then so I ended up cudling up to Mirio and we both fell asleep like that.
*Please let me know if you like these story's so I can make more and continue them*