Month 4

*Well time to continue with this story that just keeps getting weired and weirder*
*In Car*
-Mirio POV-
Tamaki and I were so happy. He was 4 months pregnant now and was starting to get a bump. We had another apointment today and we were hopeing that we would be able to find out the gender. Because of the experience so far we had grown even closer than we were before.
*At hospital/doctors*
We went strait to the doctor that we had been seeing. Tamaki got up on the table like usual. We both stared at the screen while I held his hand in mine. The doctor pointed out the arms and legs before saying "Well look like you have a healthy daughter." We smiled at eachother.
*Few hours later*
-Tamaki POV-
It had been a few months since Mirio and I had made love and I could tell how much he still wanted to fuck. Because I was feeling the same way. Mirio was in our room lying down on the bed. I took off all my cloths and went and sat on top of him. He looked at me flushed. "No Tamaki we can't your pregant." He said. I didn't listen I just made him flip over and I stuck my cock up his ass. He moaned as I started to thrust up and down. "No Tamaki stop your gonna injure yourself. This won't be good for th- AHH!" He screamed as I started thrusting faster. He gave in and we made love. The next morning I woke up to an extremely painful feeling in my stomach. Mirio went and got me water and took care of me for the day. Now I understood why Mirio had told me not to fuck last night but it was worth it.
*I'll continue in next chaper just wanted to finish this one here cause now there's a huge time gap*