That Special Tree

-Tamaki POV-
Mirio and I had been together for 7 years now. We were 24 so I didn't have to work around college hours anymore. Insted I had to wander around the city all day and wait for a villain to attack. For the last couple of months I had been working a large case far away from home with some other pro hero's like Uravity (#6 hero) and Deku (#1 hero). Because of it not being near home I had been staying at a small appartment near where our job was. Once the job was finaly done I couldn't wait to get home to Mirio. It had felt like forever since I last saw him.
*At Mirio and Tamaki's house*
-Mirio POV-
It had been a couple of days since I had heared from Tamaki and all I could do was worry. I kept thinking about him until suddenly the door bell rung. I hadn't been expecting anyone but I still opened it. I stood there frozen, staring into the eyes of the person in front of me. "Hey daddy I'm back." Tamaki said with a smile that only I ever got to see. I threw myself at him, tears of joy running down my face as I held him into my chest. After 5 mins I welcomed him inside. He went and got changed into a baggy black shirt with ripped light denim jeans. After we talk for a while asking how the job went, asking about other things in life we decided to go for a walk. We ended up going to a large old cherry blossom tree that was near our middle school. As we walked towards the tree holding hands I pulled Tamaki to a stop. "Hey is eveything alright?" Tamaki questioned. "Tamaki, we've been together for 7 years and those 7 years have been the best years of my life. I love you more than anything in this world and that's why," I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring from my back pocket. No one was around just me Tamaki and the setting sun. I stared up into his eyes and said "Tamaki Amajiki, will you marry me?" I saw tears and a smile spread across Tamaki's face. He bent down and hugged me as he said "Yes. Yes why would I ever not want to." He cupped my face with his hand and passionately kissed me. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before we pulled away and i slid the ring onto his finger. We headed home.
*At their house*
As soon as we walked in the door I slamed myself against Tamaki who slammed agent the wall. I slid his shirt of as he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. As we continued takeing off our clothes we made our way upstaires to our bedroom. By the time we were in bed we were both completely undressed. I pushed him down and started sucking his cock. I went up close to his ear and whispered "how much do you love your daddy?" Before Tamaki had left we'd started a thing where I'd ask a question and if I thought he didn't answer good enough not only would he not be able to cum but I would also spank his ass and pump his dick in my hand in public. He answered me with "I love you so much daddy!" I turned him over so his ass was up in the air. "Wrong you love daddy more than anything in this world, you would die for daddy, you'd always listen to daddy's commands and what happens if we get our questions wrong?" He gulped. I lifted up my hand and wacked it as hard as I could against his ass. I did this 10 times. He was in pain and was screeming "AHH NO DADDY AHH STOP PLEASE DADDY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I could tell how badly he wanted to cum so once I finished spanking him I grabed my hands around his cock area and lifted it up along with his ass. I kept my hands there massaging it a bit until I grabed the line between his cock and his thighs tightley and shoved my cock up his ass. He groaned loudly. I started pumping slow at fist but started speeding up when I didn't get the reaction I wanted. He started moaning loudly and I could tell he wouldn't be able to hold it in for much longer. While still pumping I moved my head up towards his ear and said "remember baby, daddy said that you couldn't cum." Tamaki couldn't take it anymore. He started to cum everywhere. I quickly took my head down to his cock and started sucking on the sweet hot juices flowing out of him. After several hours of kissing, sucking dick, spanking, cumming and my cock up his ass we finaly fell asleep with Tamaki on top of me and me squishing him into my chest.
*for the next cgapter it probably won't make any sence at all cause well you'll find out soon enough. Anyway please give me ideas for more story's and have a great day or night*