The Odyssey part II

The royal family makes sure Odysseus gets back home and Athena disguises him as a beggar. Penelope is interested in this beggar, probably suspicious because I know for a fact her ass is loyal. There's this one scene where she like shuts down a suitor and Odysseus watches as a beggar and is like yeah dawgs that's my girl and honestly that's OTP he treats his wife not like an object like everyone else did at that time period. Anyways, where was I? So, Penelope sets up a competition between the suitors that is like, whoever can string this bow and take down a bunch of axes will win her hand in marriage. Now, the bow is really tough for anyone else to use except Odysseus, because, say it with me, he's the baddest bitch alive, and so everyone tried to do it but no one could and then beggar man Odysseus is like "Aye brothers, lemme do it," and they're like "Yeah right, you ain't gonna do this" and then beggar man does, and strings the bow easily and takes down the axes. Then, he turns his bow on the suitors and him and Telemachus and some servants kill every last one of them. Wow, I love them so much they're such bad bitches. Then, Odysseus reveals himself and is reunited with Penelope and they all love happily ever after, the end. Yay!