24. Shade

(Hayes POV)

"What do you mean they said no?!?!?" Shawn says

"They don't want you to open the show" Bart shrugs.

Shawn stomps off and we all laugh under our breathe.

Don't get me wrong I didn't want Ariana to perform as I had to be loyal to my group but did I want to see her perform? Yes.

"There's no need to laugh. I hate to tell you all but our nominations have dropped too" Bart says.

"What?! How'd you know?" I ask

"The producer of the billboard awards told me. Nominations come out in the next few days and he told me to look closely at them" Bart sighs

"Fuck sake" we all sigh.

"We need to do something about magcon. Losing Ariana affected us big time" Bart says.

"Well it would've happened regardless" carter shrugs.

"I didn't mean losing Ariana as in part of magcon. I meant losing her as a family member" Bart says.

"Everything happens for a reason"  I shrug.

*the next day*

(Ariana's POV)

We were on the set of my new music video '7 Rings'

After the video was recorded I would be releasing little snippets to get everyone talking about it.

I was so excited! This was definitely going to be my favourite video ever. I had all my dancers Involved and even Toulouse! Oh don't let me forget Erin too! She's more excited then me!

"Right let's go again from the top!" Our director shouts.

I smile and lip sync along to the music and continue the video.

Dancing to the music and drinking with all of my friends made it so worth it and fun.

"Ari focus!" The producer calls

"Sorry!" I laugh.

It didn't feel like a music video. It genuinely felt like I was having a fun night out with my friends. At midday.

 At midday