51. H/Jariana

(Ariana's POV)

I was shocked from Justin's question. He's been back not even 3 days and he wants me back?

I pause before saying "Justin. I love you. A lot and I always will. But right now, I don't think I'm ready to make a decision like that. I haven't seen you in so long. Me and Hayes have been getting on really well lately too. It's not a no. But I just need a bit of time to get my head straight. Is that okay?" I ask looking you at him.

(Justin's POV)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

"Of course Ari. Take all the time that you need" I fake smile.

Now that is not the outcome I wanted.. I pull her in for a hug anyway.

We walk back inside the hotel and I say "do you wanna stay with me tonight ?"

"Actually I'm gonna go stay with Erin tonight. But thanks" she smiles and walks off. I never should've let her go...

(Ariana's POV)

Well that has made things confusing... urgh what am I gonna do.

I walk up to Erin's room and open the door.

"Erin the most awk-"

"ARIANA GET OUT" she screams.

I see Taylor in bed with her and scream laughing "Jesus who knew you two were a thing" I giggle.

"I mean we weren't until tonight, and then you walked in!" She sighs.

"Okay okay fine ! I'll leave" I laugh and walk out again.

Wait.. where am I gonna sleep now?

I walk down the corridor and see Hayes walking towards his room.

"You look like a lost puppy" he smirks.

"I am!" I laugh.

"Where's Erin?" He asks.

"Umm.. shagging Taylor" I laugh

"No way!" Hayes laughs.

"Yes! So I've been kicked out" I pout.

Hayes smiles and pulls me in to a hug.

"Come stay with me" he smiles.

Wow do I bin off Justin after him asking me to be his girlfriend and go to sleep in Hayes room?

Yes.

"Of course" I smile at Hayes and walk inside with him.

I notice a bottle of champagne in his room.

"The fuck! My room didn't come with this!" I say amazed and look at Hayes.

He scratches his head awkwardly. "Guess I got lucky!" He laughs.

"Clearly!" I laugh.

Being around Hayes felt different to Justin. I felt butterflies and I just wanted to kiss him.

"I don't mind sleeping on the sofa" Hayes says.

I shake my head "no ! I mean we've slept in a bed together before" I laugh.

"True" Hayes smiles taking his top off chucking it to me.

He knew the routine.

I go into the bathroom and change into just hayes' top and then walk back out getting into bed.

"You excited for the show tomorrow?" Hayes asks

"So excited!" I smile

"You look so happy on stage" he smiles getting into bed facing me.

"I am" I smile.

"Ariana can I talk to you" he says.

Oh no....

"Sure" I smile.

"I keep thinking about the past. And I know I treated you so badly.. I regret it more then anything in the world" he starts

"What I did was out of order and cruel. Little did I know I let the best thing that ever happen to me slip away. I guess what I'm trying to say is... would you give me a second chance at being your boyfriend?" He asks.

Fuck. What do I do?!?

"I really appreciate you saying that. Right now my minds a little muddled up.. do you recon you could give me a couple days to process things?" I ask feeing bad.

"Of course. Take all the time you need" he smiles and kisses me head.

"Hayes" I say.

"Yes?" He asks.

Without thinking I lean forwards and kiss him.

I couldn't help myself. My body forced me to do it.

I feel him smile when my lips touch his. I smile back and our lips work together as we kiss each other gently.

I pull away after awhile and smile.

I turn my back to him pulling the duvet over me. He moves closer to me wrapping an arm around me and turns the light off...

*the next day*

I didn't want Justin knowing I spent the night with Hayes.. or that we kissed.

I get up a little bit earlier and get dressed for the day. I wear an over sized t shirt tucked into some jeans and my heels.
I do my makeup and brush my hair before heading down to breakfast leaving Hayes asleep.

I see Erin and Taylor leaving Erin's room as they clearly didn't wanna be seen either.

"Don't worry you're secrete is safe with me.. and Hayes" I laugh and we all walk down to breakfast together.

We all grab a plate and I put some fruit and toast on mine and we sit down waiting for the rest of the boys to come down.

Justin came down not long after and smiles at me.

Fuck sake.

He walks over after grabbing some pancakes and bacon and sits next to me.

"How did you sleep?" He asks putting a hand on my right.

"Really good actually!" I smile.

"That's good" he smiles and starts digging into his breakfast.

(Hayes POV)

I wake up and roll over to hug Ariana but notice she's gone..

Oh well.

I get up and get dressed for the day before heading downstairs for breakfast.

I walk down and notice everyone else was sat down or just getting they're breakfast. I also see Justin sat right next to Ariana. Urgh. What is she playing at...

@CelebNews:
Reports of friction between Justin and Hayes have been growing as both boys aim to win Ariana over.. who's team are you on ?! Hariana or Jariana !

Liked by MaddisonBeer, Arianasponytail and 78,937,839 others

@PrincessAri: I vote for happiana.
@Harianaislife: think my username speaks for itself...
@Justinsbaby: jariana all the way !!!

//thanks for reading part 51!
Please vote and comment.
Not many chapters left ! But I won't disappoint you with the ending I promise 💓
Who's team are you on?!?