perfume.

XVIII

As I'm about to cook some breakfast, someone wraps their arms around my waist. "Good morning love," I smile and face him. His long messy hair greets my eyes and I let out a small laugh. Taehyung pulls me closer by my waist and smiles down at me. "Good morning to you too, Mrs. Kim," He replies then, without a second passing by, he bends down and kisses me, something he never forgets to do every morning. With a smile, I resume cooking while he hugs me from behind, watching me. "Why are you up so early Tae?" I ask and his hug just tightens. "Maybe because I missed you and I needed to see your pretty face early in the morning?" He explains, causing me to laugh softly. "You see me everyday, silly, what do you mean?" He leans his head on my shoulder, sighing, "Yes, but Lisa, I'm not with you the whole day," I shake my head with a smile creeping up my face. Why are you like this early in the morning Taehyungah?

I continue preparing the food, and he never lets go of me once. "Also why are you so clingy these days? You think I wouldn't notice?" I ask playfully, taking his hand that was hugging me and intertwining his hand with mine, leaning back on his muscular chest. He's really been working out a lot, but I'm not complaining. "I don't know love, all I know is that I'm beginning to love you too much for my own good," He murmurs while kissing my cheek. I shake my head at this reply, "And you're still the biggest flirt out there," He laughs in his raspy just-woke-up voice. Damn even his laugh is attractive.

"Lalisa, what perfume are you wearing today? Is this the new one I bought for you?" He asks sniffing at my neck. The tip of his nose brushes against my soft skin, "Stop, that's ticklish Tae," I say and giggle. "Oh that's ticklish?" He says teasingly and leaves small, soft kisses down the side of my neck. I can literally feel him smirking. "Taehyung, stoooop," I complain, still laughing. I can still feel the traces of his butterfly kisses as he goes further down to my collar bone, still giving me feather-like kisses. He reaches the end and kisses the tips of my shoulders, which is one of his favorite spots, causing chills (the good type) to go down my spine.

"I'm so glad I bought you that perfume Kim Lalisa, don't you think?"