Red Hair

November 28th

"YOONGI!" he heard someone shout his name from behind him before he saw Hosoek running towards him his hair bouncing as he ran.

His red hair bouncing as he ran.

"How does it look?! How does it look?! Yoongi, do you like it?! I really hope you like it, do you?! Do you?!" squealed Hoseok excitedly as he bounced up and down with excitement.

"Hoseokie! Stay still, I can barely even see your new hair!" laughed Yoongi, a gummy smile present on his lips as he watched the boy in front of him bouncing. He was like a toddler.

Once Hosoek was still, Yoongi could now see him clearly. With his beaming smile, and excited eyes, he looked adorable. Then he let his eyes travel to Hoseok's pretty and bouncy hair.

"You look perfect, Hobi" Yoongi breathed out as he looked at Hosoek in awe. Immediately, Hosoek hugged him tightly.

"I'm so glad you like it! I was scared you wouldn't" he chuckled, his chest vibrating slightly from the laughing.

Yoongi chuckled lightly and pulled away, not knowing what to say next. Luckily the bell went to save the awkward situation, and so they both went thee separate ways to their classes. Yoongi to maths and Hosoek to French.

The next time they met was at lunch time since Hoseok had a detention at break time so Yoongi coudlnt see him. It was a shame but it was okay. It gave him time to daydream about him anyway, so he didn't mind.

"Hey, Yoongi... Wanna hear a joke?" asked Hosoek with a smirk as they ate their lunch at the cafeteria.

Yoongi grew shy from the smirk and suspicious from the question. "What goes in dry and hard and comes out wet and soft?"

Yoongi chocked on his orange juice.

"Woah, there!" Hosoek chuckled as he patted the back of the coughing Yoongi.

"I can't answer that joke" Yoongi panted, cheeks slightly red from the dirtiness of the joke.

"What?! Why not! The answer was gum" explained Hosoek with a smug smirk. Yoongi's jaw dropped. "What did you think it was, hm, Yoongi?" asked Hosoek before he wiggled his eye brows.

"Hosoek! No! Enough of these jokes of yours!" Yoongi pouted before he took a bite of his sandwich.

Hosoek laughed but nodded in agreement. When they both finished, they went to the final class of the day before meeting up at the gate and walking home together.