Sunday Breakfast

November 26th

"Rise and shine! Rise and shine!" shouted Hoseok as he blasted some random song on his phone to wake up the elder male.

"Mmmm, just a little longer" said Yoongi in his raspy sleeping voice. Trying to get rid of the awful noise, he rolled over and squished his head into his soft and white pillow.

"Not a chance! I'm taking you our for breakfast! Now get out of bed!" Hoseok told him and ripped the covers off of Yoongi's torso. When the cold hit Yoongi's back, he hissed and shot up from the bed. Grumpily, he got clothes for the day and lay them on the bed. First, he put his socks on, then his jeans, then his oversized hoodie.

"Let me brush my hair and teeth and then we can get going. I'm grumpy like this until I've had coffee so get used to it, Hobi" Yoongi grunted before heading through to the bathroom where he left his hair brush and tooth brush the night before.

Lazily, he brushed his thick, light-brown hair until it looked good enough to be considered presentable.

After trudging out the bathroom, he slid on some trainers and yawned deeply. "Hobi, huggy" grunted Yoongi and opened his arms till he felt the warmth of the other male in them. When he did, he hummed in satisfaction and smiled ever so slightly. His cheeks naturally tinted a cute red colour.

"Okay, we should get going" Hosoek said and petted Yoongi's soft hair before walking past him to open the front door for the both of them.

9:48 AM

"Ill have the full English breakfast, please. Medium sized portion" Hosoek smiled softly to the waitress who was scribbling down the order on her little note book.

"I'll have the same, but small portion. Also, could I get it without the sausages and the mushrooms, please?" questioned Yoongi, watching as she wrote down his order too.

"Of course, your meal will be ready in just a few minutes!" she informed them with a bow before she hurridly scurried off to give the kitchen the little note containing the contents of the order.

Yoongi gazed in front of him at the pretty boy; Jung Hosoek. He just simply couldn't get over how pretty he was; his hair, his eyes, his nose, his perfect skin.. And those plump looking, heart-shaped lips of his.

Sometimes he wonders what they would feel like on his own.

"Hey, hey! You okay..? You're staring?" asked Hosoek in a confused voice, a cheeky little smile resting on his lips.

"Ahh, yes, I'm fine. I'm just thinking" Yoongi informed him, his cheeks burning red for the millionth time that day. He averted his gaze from Hoseok down to his fruit smoothie.

The fruit smoothie contained all kinds of different fruits; strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, black berries. Those were the ones that the menu listed off. The actual name of the smoothie was "Fruity Crush" and it made Yoongi imagine someone crushing fruit.

As well as the smoothie being flavorful and zesty, it also had little pieces of fruit in it too. Actual lumps, not just the juices. And that added detail is what made the smoothie better than other smoothies. He would definitely give them a tip for the smoothie.

A few minutes passed befote finally their food arrived. Hoseok's plate was visibly bigger than Yoongi's, but both boy's got the portions they wanted. Yoongi didn't eat much and Hosoek ate healthily.

"That's not much, hyung.. Are you sure you don't want some of mine?" Hosoek asked in a generous voice.

Yoongi nodded slightly. "I'm okay, thanks.. Aish, I forgot to order my coffee!" he hissed at himself before he got up and went to order himslef a coffee.

Once he had it, he carefully walked back to the table. He didn't want to spill it and embarrass himself in front of Hosoek; his crush.

Luckily he was able to not spill it and he sat down at last before digging into his two eggs, two bacon strips, two hash browns and baked beans.

10:15 AM

"Wow, that sure was a feast. I'm so full up. I don't think I'll be needing any lunch today" Yoongi grunted before downing the rest of his coffee.

Hosoek chuckled softly at his remark. "You're full?! I'm not even full and I had more than you!" he chuckled and finished his glass of water after he'd finished his last mouthful.

"I have a small stomach, okay?" Yoongi sassed back, jokingly. It made Hosoek laugh even more, the noise making his heart flutter and do little flips of joy.

Oh, Hoseok, you have no idea what you do to me.

After splitting the bill and paying, the two left the restaurant and wandered back to the car.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow I booked an appointment at the hair dressers to get my hair dyed red!" Hosoek announced before he buckled his heat belt. After two clicks were heard, Hosoek began driving.

"That's great! I'm excited to see how it looks!" Yoongi smiled happily. He was incredibly curious as to how Hosoek would look with the new colour on his head.

Yoongi predicted he'd look hot.