The Big Day

December 25th

Today is the big day for Yoongi. The day that his big secret will he revealed. The day that he will (hopefully) feel Hoseok's lips on his own, and he will discover that Hoseok has feelings for him too.

When he came downstairs in his Rudolf pajamas, Hosoek was already sat there on the sofa with some mince pies on a little plate for which Yoongi assumed was breakfast.

"Merry Christmas!" cheered Hosoek like a happy little toddler. Yoongi giggled and embraced Hosoek in a tight hug.

So far the plan was working perfectly and Hosoek hopefully hasn't noticed the mistake toe hanging from above the couch where they'd be sitting while they opened their presents.

"Merry Christmas, to you too, Hobi!" Yoongi happily responded before he got Hoseok's presents from under the tree. Right now, at that very moment, he'd never been so damn nervous. It was the moment he'd been nervous for for so long now. It was here.

"Actually... Let me open my presents first and then you can open yours" Yoongi giggled and placed Hoseok's presents down on the floor next to him for later.

After Hosoek got Yoongi his presents, he handed him the first one which was shaped like a ball. "Ooo, I wonder what it is?" Yoongi asked, before he teared off the wrapping paper.

Wow, Hosoek sure knew him well. He got him a bath bomb, since he knew Yoongi loved baths and took them very often. The ashy ball was coated in a protective plastic seal and had the label "Cinnamon Scented" on it.

"Thank you so, so much!" giggled a joyful Yoongi before he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and hugged him again for just a moment before he began to open the second one of his presents.

When he opened it, a massive smile over took his face. They were matching slippers which matched the ones Hosoek was currently wearing.

"That's so cute! Oh my gosh, I'm gonna put them on right now!" Yoongi giggled before he ripped off the label and squished his feet into the slippers. They fit him perfectly.

"Thank you so, so much, Hoseokie!" giggled Yoongi happily as he kicked his feet, which made the slippers go all fuzzy.

"Aish, it's nothing. Now, can I open my presents?" asked Hosoek with a hopeful little smile. Yoongi coudlnt say no to that face. 

"Here, this one first" Yoongi told him and handed him the circular box of chocolates. It had all kinds of chocolates; toffee, nutty chocolate, caramel, fudge, plain chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate. You name it... It was in there.

"Ooo, it's quite big" Hoseok said when he got the box.

"That's what she said" Yoongi chuckled jokingly. Hosoek sent Yoongi a death glare before he shook his head disapprovingly at him, making Yoongi burst out laughing.

"Open it!" Yoongi whined like a child.

Hosoek obeyed him and teared off the thin layer of puppy wrapping paper. He couldn't help but think Yoongi's choice of wrapping paper was just plain adorable!

"Chocolate! I love chocolate!" cheered a happy Hosoek. Seeing Hosoek smile actually managed to calm Yoongi down a little... He didn't know how, but it just did.

"Are you ready for your next present, Hobi?" asked Yoongi with a nervous gulp. Hosoek simply nodded, oblivious as to what was coming next.

With clammy hands, Yoongi handed over the small box to Hoseok. "This looks like a jewelry box" commented Hosoek.

That's because it is.

When Hosoek opened and a black box was revealed, the latter only grew more confused. "Open it then, it's not gonna open itself" chuckled Yoongi. He tried to make himself laugh when he was nervous so he didn't have to look nervous.

Once the box was opened, Hosoek gasped and Yoongi smiled ever so slightly. "Do you know what that is? It's a promise ring" he told him and shuffled closer to the younger.

"A-a promise... Ring? Isn't that what... Couples do?" stuttered out Hosoek, cheeks flushed a deep crimson red.

"It is, it is, but now look up" Yoongi instructed. When Hosoek was looking up, Yoongi swung his legs over Hoseok's lap and sat on it.

A second passed and Yoongi knew Hoseok had seen the mistletoe. Gently, he pulled down Hoseok's chin, and now their lips were in close proximity of just over a centimeters.

Hoseok's eyes were on Yoongi's lips. Yoongi's eyes were on Hoseok's lips... Until Yoongi's lips were on Hoseok's lips and Hoseok's lips were on Yoongi's lips.

The kiss felt magical, it felt as if it was meant to happen and it truly was. Their lips fit together perfectly as if they were lost puzzle pieces that had only just now been reunited.

When Yoongi pulled away, he wasn't able to look Hosoek in the eyes as he was incredibly shy from what he'd just done. "C-can... Can we be a couple, Hoseokie?" asked Yoongi in a scared and breathless voice.

There was almost no silence between Yoongi asking the question and Hoseok responding. "Yes, yes, we can. Now come here" Hosoek told him before lifting his chin and connected their lips once again.