Christmas Shopping

December 22nd

"Yoongi?" called a questioning voice, the voice that belonged to the perfect Jung Hosoek.

"What is it, Hobi?" called back Yoongi as he stepped into the kitchen. Hosoek was dressed in a baby blue Christmas jumper decorated with little pom poems for snow and a snow man on the front. Yoongi's was a red chrismtas jumper with polar bears covered all over it.

"I'm going Christmas shopping today... But! I'm going to be purchasing your presents, so you can't come with me. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go shopping for me today too? I think it'd be cute!" Hosoek cheered happily. As anyone might have gathered, Hosoek absolutely adored Christmas time. The cheerful season matched his personality well; bright, cheerful, colourful, joyful and big. Christmas was his favorite holiday and no one had ever, or would ever dare, to ruin Christmas for Jung Hoseok.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. I know exactly what to get for you" Yoongi giggled softly, although he was nervous for Hoseok's reaction to his gift. He's scared of being rejected, for what Yoongi had planned was a much bigger present than what anyone had ever given him, or he'd ever given anyone.

He was going to confess.

He was going to confess his feelings.

He was even more nervous than he had expected to be. Take the anxiety you get when you have to do a presentation and times that by how many people there are on Earth. That's how Yoongi felt at that moment.

"Awesome.. So, I'm gonna leave now ans you can leave whenever" Hosoek told him and ruffled his hair, making it twice as messy.

"Meanie peg" Yoongi pouted jokingly and ruffled his hair in an attempt to fix it a bit. "I'm going to get money and bags and then I'm going to take the bus to the mall" Yoongi told him.

"Oh, I can actually drive you there but one of us gets out the car and waits for a while befote getting out" Hosoek shrugged.

"Thanks, Hobi!" Yoongi squealed and rushed off to get some bags, his phone and some money. After getting everything, he put his shoes and coat on and climbed into the passenger's seat while Hoseok was driving as per usual.

"Ready?" asked Hosoek before Yoongi clicked his seat belt in. He hummed and nodded. "Mmhmm" and then the two drove off.

Hosoek parked the car carefully near the entrance and he allowed Yoongi to get out first since he said he'd be quick about it.

First, Yoongi hurried on over to WHSmiths to snatch some fancy wrapping paper since he didn't have any. He chose a design he knew Hosoek would love. Since he always spoke about wanting to get a dog, he decided to go for wrapping paper which was covered in dogs in Santa costumes. He also got some white ribbon and cute little labels.

After paying the total price, he exited the shop before walking into another to purchase Hosoek a nice card. He chose a simple one with the design of Santa stroking a reindeer and feeding it carrots.

Next came the part where he'd actually get Hosoek his presents. He planned on getting him multiple presents. The presents were: some chocolates, some mistletoe and a promise ring.

First he got the chocolate and the mistletoe, which was the easy part. Now it was time to collect the promise ring from the jewelers.

"I placed an order under the name Min Yoongi for a promise ring?" Yoongi explained to the man at the counter. He nodded quickly before going through the door labeled "staff only", and coming back with a small box.

"Would you like that wrapped, sir?" asked the elderly man. He had only noticed it just now but the elderly man and Hoseok had the same Christmas jumpers on.

"No, thanks. I can wrap it myself at home" he said with a smile before handing over the remaining money he had to the man.

"Thank you, have a nice day, sir!" said the man as he waved Yoongi off. He simply smiled and returned the words.

With all his presents in his hands and his body wrapped up warm, he wandered out to the cold and stood outside he car waiting for Hoseok.

Finally, only a few minutes later, Hosoek arrived back. "Sorry to keep you waiting" he apologized before quickly opening the car for the both of them to get in.

"It's okay, Hobi" Yoongi responded in a carefree and soft voice. He held his belongings in his lap and tried to cover his bags with his hands so Hosoek couldn't get any ideas as to what might be inside them.

"Let's get home and warm" Hosoek smiled happily before pulling out of the parking spot and driving away through the chilly, winter air.