Prologue

AN: Hello out there to anyone still hanging in with me. Thank you for your patience while I work on my baby. (this book) I have been working on this book for five years and i've had some of the most intense bouts of writers block I have ever heard of. I am currently editing the chapters that have already been published and reworking them splitting them up and adding things where its needed for better character development. Thank you. I'll quit talking now. Adios Bitchachos!

                                                                                Prologue

Dillon Rae woke with a start, her body calming as the thunder struck again. For a moment, she thought she was in Telluride still in bed with her mate. The cold truth hitting her as her arm reaches out. The sheets are cold against her skin. Sitting up she switches on the lamp beside her and looks around the room. Alone again. Hating herself for what happened, still she never thought she would experience such adventure after that night. When she decided to run she never expected she would end up in Co. Galway, Ireland. Here at Kylemore Abbey; so vast and beautiful. She never dreamed she would get the chance to explore such amazing pieces of her ancestry. Images of her mother flashed into her mind; with her fiery red locks. She was wild and unruly. A trait which she inherited, according to her father; along with her hair.

So far her journey in Ireland has put her in so many breathtaking and majestic places. She has seen the abandoned Glensk Viaduct, in Co. Kerry. She stood atop O'brien's Tower in Co. Clare. She even saw Skellig Islands, Glenevin Waterfall, Glendalough, The Burren, and Carrickfergus Castle. All so wonderful. And now her and Axel have made it all the way here. He keeps insisting on accompanying her everywhere. He swears to the gods that he was already heading this way, but she's not so sure. She feels like he's not telling her something. They're staying at the abbey for a week or two until they figure out whats next.

All she really knows is that she has got to find a way to get some damned sleep.