Baby On The Doorstep

Summary: Someone left a baby on her doorstep.

10 years old Sakura grumbled as she stomped down on the steps. Dark aura radiating off of her in a waves.

She had every damn right to be angry, after all it was 01:39 am in the morning and someone was taking her door down with the unholy amount of knocking.

0 1 : 3 9

She was going to strangle whoever dared to wake her up on this ungodly hour.

She had to deal with the anough shit already.

First, when she was five, her parent had gone on their traveling trip that, she was sure as hell, would last for forever. Leaving her with Aaro, her no good brat of a brother.

Then, two year ago, said brother decided to follow their parents footsteps and left her alone with their 22 years old aunt who already was full of her own problems as she had received the family's Fire Shire and became the head priest there.

She tried to help Sakura in any way she could, but she had her own responsibilities and Sakura understood it, so she had no problem with her aunt Akira.

Finally, red faced from the anger, she reached the door and yanked it open.

"you better have damn good reason to wake me up on this unholy hour or I swear to every god out there, I will -Huh?"

Sakura's ranting was cut short as she realised that there was no one at her door.

Horizont was bare of any human being and only sound she heard was the chipping of crickets.

"what the? Did I just imagine this whole thing? Damn it, auntie Akira was right, I really need to drop that diet of mine, it's making me hallucinate already"

Sakura rubbed her slightly larger than normal forehead sleepily and was about to return back to her room when light and very quiet whimper was heard from the bellow.

Sakura's eyes widened as she saw what was on her doorstep.

Someone left a baby on her doorsteps.

Little child, obviously a boy, was staring up at her with an poker face that she gladly returned.

It it wasn't for his occasional shivering and shifting, she would have thought that he was a doll.

Priceless, beautiful china doll, with the deep crymson hair, wide emerald -almost Jade colored like hers- and delicate pale slightly flushed skin, that was shaking in a cold night of his thin blanket what was clumsily wrapped around him, as he uncomfortably laid in a hard woven basket.

Sakura bite on her own tongue to stop herself from cursing.

Letting out a soft hiss she quickly took the basket in her arms, locked the door and speeded towards her room where she cuickly, but carefully wrapped the child in her blankets.

Sighing in relief as the pink flush colored his soft cheeks.

Baby sighed in a relief and shuffled a little as he curiously watched the pinkette who was now looking curiously at the little letter in her hands.

Sakura sat down on her bed, with her legs into the lotus position and sat little breathing bundle into her lap as she started to read the letter.

Her face darkening more and more as she read it and sudden urge to spit a blood out of anger emerged, but she stubbornly pushed it down.

Hey Saku-chan~

It's me Aaro, your most awsomest and handsomest brother in the world~

You see I have a little problem that I need you to take care of~