5⃣

Ashanti Pov
I got up this morning seeing Nelly saying down besides me made me smile . I had to leave really quickly because I woke up late now I'm going to be late for this interview I have with The Breakfast Club.
I got up took a shower and put on black leggings and white t-shirt and white and black Jordan's and my hair curled.
I went downstairs to have some breakfast before I leave and I seen Nelly so I went up to him gave home a quick peck on the lips and grabbed a bagel and left out the house because I was in a rush.

~Skips to at the interview ~

"So Ashanti tell me about you and Nelly relationship " Shuan asked me
"We are good I will be lying if I tell you that we don't have problems and everything is perfect " I said
"So when you say stuff is not perfect what do you mean " Shuan said I swear he is nosey.
"We have our problems like other couples we have our moments and we don't but I love him and I know that we are gonna get through this and can we stop talking about me and his relationship it's only me and his business not nobody else " I said
"Ok I'm just doing your job " he said shaking his head
"Ok Ashanti so your new album is coming out next week BraveHeart I love your songs and tracks really good and I can't wait for the music video to I Got it ft Rick Ross " Ashley said .
"Thank yeah I have that coming out and we are working on the Music video right now we're done we are just editing everything and I have a concert stoning up in New York so everything is going good " I said .........
And the rest of the interview blah blah blah ..

~Skips to her at her magazine shoot ~

So when I arrived at my photoshoot my manager was there and I was happy because we are doing a magazine for the 100 times magazine and I'm doing a pin-up style which is my favorite .
"Hey Ashanti you have 15 min. " My manager said .
"Ok " I left out my dressing room and seen Jeremih we have been friends before him and nelly started speaking .
"Hey " Jeremih said
"Hey what you doing here " I asked him .
"I might not be on the cover of this magazine like you but I'm gonna to be inside of it " he said
"That's cool " I said
"What's wrong you seem out of order " I asked him .
"I'm just having problems that's all" he said looking down .
"Hey listen when you wanna talk there are people in your life that care about ok so just call me if you need someone to talk to you but for right now I have to go ok bye talk to you later " I said as I ran off to the set where they had me posing .

The magazine cover turned out really well they said I did good and might have to call me back to so some more Covers for there magazines.

I was heading home when I seen Jeremih again so I got out the car and walked up towards him .

"What's wrong you walking home now and you look like you have been crying " I asked him
"Ashanti my mom died of cancer this morning and she was the only person I can run to when I was out of control " he said crying I never seen him cry so I didn't know what to do .
"Omg I'm soo sorry but If I knew your mom I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you crying on the sidewalk " I said which made him chuckle a little .
"Ashanti you wanna know something that I always kept from you " he said looking me in my eyes
"What is it please don't tell me you liked me and never told me " I said laughing him but this time he didn't say nothing he just kept looking at me and I was froze because it was true.