1⃣1⃣

Ashanti Pov

The wedding is in 4 more weeks and I can't wait I been thinking to myself lately like am I really ready ( yes) do I plan on being with him forever ( yes ) and how many kids I wanna have by him ( as many as possible maybe 6 jk 3 ) but I have been throwing up lately I know I'm not pregnant I went to the doctor and they said I wasn't but I have to be more careful when I have sex with Jeremih because I don't wanna have kids until I'm married and I want my kids to grow up in a stable place .

I have and interview today because the media been going wild about me getting engaged to Jeremih I haven't really confirmed it yet but I think when I announce it they won't be surprised they will be like I already knew that whatever.
Jeremih texted me and said that he will meet me at Wendy Williams show.

~1 hour later ~

"Hey guys I have a little surprise for you please welcome out Ashanti and Jeremih " Wendy said as me and Jeremih walked out hand in hand.

"So Ashanti what shoes are you wearing today " she asked me as I sat down after the crowd calmed down and I put my shoe under the shoe cam.

"I am wearing Tom Ford " I said .

"So today on the media they are talking about you and Jeremih " she said as she winked at me . I swear she cracks me up all I did was laugh.

"Yeah me and Ashanti been together for what " Jeremih said then he looked at me and I looked at him.

"10 months " we both said together .

"Oh wow already saying things together I can't wait to see what the kids look like " Wendy said winking again and taking a sip of her tea.

"So Jeremih how old are you " Wendy asked him

"I am 29 going on 30 next week " he said as the crowd went wild

"And Ashanti " Wendy said to me

"I'm 29 to " I said as I had this big smile on my face

"You guys are just cutest young love I tell you " Wendy said as she grabbed another sip of her tea

"But can you guys clear up the rumors for me are you to engaged " Wendy asked me as she squinted her eyes at me and Jeremih . We both looked at each other..........

I will update the rest tomorrow bye loves ~ keke.