1⃣0⃣

Ashanti Pov

I was at Beyonce house while Jeremih and Jay was in the studio downstairs recording new music me and beyonce was having a conversation about everything we haven't seen each other in a while so we needed to catch up on almost everything.

"So tell me last time we talked you was with Cornell now you with j " beyonce said while she was doing blue hair .

"Girl I walked in my house and nelly had another on his lap laughing and just enjoying each other companies " I said to her she raised her eyebrow real quick

"Ok what else " she said going back to blue hair .

"I asked him like what the he'll and it was the girl that played in Atl Tae her and she said yeah I'm having sex with hi I almost every night and I was heartbroken you know I opened up to him and I told him everything I just couldn't believe what was happening " I said as the range of anger and tears was about to come out .

"Damn I'm sorry but for Jeremih was he just the rebound " she asked me

"No he is not I feel like we can be together forever I think I might be in love again" I said

I was happy with him and I didn't want that to go away no time soon.

"Girl he Better not be no rebound because if he is we are going to have big problem " beyonce said as she got and walked to the kitchen to do something.

"He's not I promise I actually really really care about him his not the type of guy that is made to be a rebound and he is a keeper even if he did start off as a rebound " I stated

"Well you didn't have to get that deep but you know the B.E.T awards is coming up and we have to go to the before and after party " she said coming out the kitchen with cups of vodka

"We will aren't you performing " I asked her taking a sip of my vodka

"Child girl yassss you know it " she said turning up if her seat

"Calm down " I said laughing at her

We had a conversation that lasted so long I'm glad I got to see b she been in tour and having a lot of things to do we barely see each other but I'm glad we can catch up with each other.

As we kept talking the boys came up stairs and Jeremih was telling me that it was time to ig I said my goodbyes and told b that she better text or call me and she told me the same.

~In the Car~

"Babe bae babe " I said to Jeremih but he still wouldn't listen to me .

"Why aren't you talking to me did I do something " I asked him

"No you did am I rebound let me know so I can end all this now " he said stopping the car at a red light then looking over at me .

"No your not it didn't even start off like I ..... I love you" I said as managed to get the words out .

"Why are you just now saying that I tell you that I love you all the time and you tell me you in deep like" he said as the red light turned to green and the car went again.

"Because I was scared I was just coming out of relationship and I was scared that if I said I love you like I did to nelly you would hurt me like all the other guys I said I love you to " I said about to cry.

"But I'm not like every other guy you have to know " he said

"And I love you to " he said as we came to a stop at his house well me and him are going to go look for a house pretty soon so you know what that means.

~Skips to inside the house~

Rated R Scene if you don't like them keep scrolling.

We walked in the house and I went upstairs and got out of my outfit and put on a long t shirt that was j's. I went downstairs and seen Jeremih with roses everywhere and the lights deemed and he was on one knee I hope this nigga ain't asking me to marry him.

I walked over to him as he grabbed my hand and looked at I was about cry it was soo sweet and I loved very single bit of it.

"Ashanti I love you so and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I know we have been dating for only 7 months I get it if you don't want to do this but will you marry me " he said as he took I out the ring it was big but I didn't need the ring all I need is love. I started to cry as he was still on his knees waiting for me to answer .

"Yes yes yes " I said as he got up and deputy the ring on my finger and picked me up and and started to kiss me and I kissed him back he sat on the couch with me still on him I sat on his lap not letting go the kiss.

I took off he shirt as he took off my mine. He began to start kissing my neck as I moaned in pleasure .h emu buckle my bra strap revealing my breast and starts to down the middle of my chest while I'm moaned he picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs ( finally I'm tired of having sex on the god damn floor ) he threw me on the bed roughly as he began to take of his pants .

He cam crawling to me and started licking down my stomach and stopped and slid my panties off and looked at me and smile while I bit my bottom lip.

He started to eat me out as my moans and screams became louder my legs started shaking .

"Babe I'm about to " and I came all over him and he licked every single piece of it up.

He came back up to me to give me wet kisses all over my body . He took off his pants and his boxers and entered inside of me slow while gasped .

He started to pick up the pace just a little bit I started moaning and digging my nails into his back as he kept going fast and faster . My legs started to shake again and we both came at the same time he laid next to me and kissed my lips for what seemed like a life time. After that I got in the shower and when I got out he was fast asleep .

I can honestly see myself with him my whole entire life and I love him soo much words can't even describe . I might have his babies . Well let's see we're the future takes us.