7⃣ (part 1)

Ashanti Pov

I woke up this morning with a full on rage headache so I went to the bathroom and took out Advil it kinda helps the headache after wards I got a call from my manager saying that she wants me to be at Brew Plams so we can talk.

After about 30min. In the shower I got out and put on my outfit for the day (OutFit In Mm) and went downstairs to see Nelly nothing but Boxers on I went over to him and slapped his butt.

"What nice ass you got there " I said as I slapped again and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thanks what you think I be getting up early in the morning for to do my butt crutches " he said turning around giving me peck on the lips.

"You are to much to handle " I said as I walked away laughing

"Ashanti " he yelled telling me to come back . I walked back over there.

"Yes" I said as I was standing in front of him.

"I love you " he said

"I love you to " I said hugging him and giving him a long passionate kiss .

"But babe I have to go so finish this later " I said pecking his lips and leaving out the door to get in my car.

~Skips to at Brew Plams ~

"Hey " my manager said as she cam up to me and hugged me .

"There are paps everywhere I can't even sit down with 200 people taking my photo " I said as I was about to sit down.

"Well that's the point of being a celebrity " she said sitting down to .

"So why you call me here " I asked as I lashed back in my chair

"Well I was talking to your producer and he said that the song Love games need someone on there like a male voice " she said as she was going over the papers my producer gave her.

"So I need someone that can sing on Love games with me " I asked as I raised my eyebrow

"Yeah and me and him thought it would be a great idea if Jeremih joined you on the song we asked him and he agreed " she said with a big cheesy smile

"Are you kidding me " I asked ask was sitting up in my chair

"Yeah it would be a great way to get you back out there epically with you being gone for 5 years and just now coming back it would help you a lot to get more fans =more money = more stuff " she said as she smiling through the whole thing.

"Fine " I said

"Good we will start in about 2 weeks to get the track going only because you know that song he doesn't " she said getting up to leave and giving me a hug.

"Ok whatever " I said getting up to leave.

Now I know I have to nelly before he finds out and it's not coming from my mouth .