Epilogue

Lila studied herself in the mirror, trying to recognize who was staring back. She hardly recognized herself. Her skin finally had a healthy glow, her cheeks had filled out a little so that she didn't look like he was underweight. In fact, she was at the healthiest weight ever.

And it had been over a year since she had any kind of incident.

She glanced down at her wrists. Her scars were still there, but they were barely noticeable anymore. Or, she at least didn't notice them.

Lila grabbed her shoulder high white gloves and slipped them onto her hands elegantly, just like San had taught her, then brushed out her deep purple, floor length dress.

"Stop fussing, you look beautiful." San said from behind her. He gave her a scolding look, but then proceeded to fiddle with her ringlets for several minutes.

"You were saying?" Lila said with a smirk.

He looked rather handsome himself in a navy blue suit adorned with several buttons and chained.

"Shush. It's my job to fuss. I'm a stylist."

Lila shook her head and smiled while watching him in the mirror. She would never get tired of the look he had when he concentrated. Eyes shifting between narrow and wide, lips pushed out in a pout, and nose twitching occasionally.

"Alright, let's go meet our men." He said with a satisfied nod.

They left the hotel room arm in arm and made their way down to the lobby.

Wooyoung and Yeosang were both waiting off to the side, speaking with a few other actors and staff from Wooyoung's latest movie.

The hotel had been booked for the awards show they were waiting to go to.

Lila's heart filled with pride as she watching him laugh with his coworkers. He was nominated for best actor tonight, and even if he didn't win, he deserved every bit of that nomination.

He had spent months preparing for the roll and put every ounce of himself into it. His acting improved tenfold during filming, and it really showed.

His confidence boost had led to other things too.

Wooyoung noticed them walking over and beamed. He took Lila's left hand and kissed the marquise cut diamond sitting on her ring finger quickly before pulling her to his side.

They were due to be married in couple months. They both wanted a small, intimate ceremony with just their close friends and family somewhere on a private beach.

All planning had been postponed for the award show tonight, and Lila wanted to give him time for any interviews that may come from it, so she had insisted they push it back to early fall.

It was going to be perfect no matter when they had it.

"Hey gorgeous." He said against her ear.

"Hey yourself. Do you have your speech?"

Wooyoung nodded, suddenly looking nervous. "I'm not going to need it. I'm going up against so many good actors tonight."

"True, but you should be honored to be nominated." Lila said, resting her hand on his chest.

"Lila's right." Wooyoung's new director said with a smile. "I didn't even expect this to happen. This was all you, Son."

Wooyoung gave him a thankful smile.

After a few minutes, they all started heading toward the limousines sitting out front.

Yeosang and San stayed close by their side. The older kept commenting on how odd it was for him to be the plus one now. He wasn't actually in this movie, but San had been hired on as the main stylist.

When they arrived at the large theater that the award show was being held at, Lila and Wooyoung posed for several pictures.

He always commented that she had taken to the celebrity life like a natural. And now that her name was starting to be spread, seeing as she just recently published a book, cameras were something she was quickly becoming used to.

After pictures were taken, they were ushered inside and directed to their seat. Wooyoung took her hand immediately and held it during the entire ceremony.

It ended up being very eventful. The host had a lot of funny jokes, and the performances were great to watch as well. Many deserving people won awards for acting, cinematography, make up, and everything else that went into making a movie.

Finally, the big award came.

Wooyoung's grip on her hand tightened as the announcer came on and listed off the actors and their movies while a small clip of the movie was shown.

Lila felt her heart race as she watched the clip of Wooyoung running after the man who just murdered his girlfriend. It was a dark movie that had pushed his limits, and he had performed beautifully.

He had told her that he was able to do this scene so well because it almost happened to him.

Everyone clapped once the clips were done and the announcer opened the envelope. She bit her lip and smiled. "And the winner is... Jung Wooyoung!"

Cheering erupted through room as several people pushed Wooyoung up to stand.

He was stunned, and Lila could see it all over his face as he turned to her. She leaned forward to kiss his cheek a couple of times before sending him down the isle.

The widest smile crossed his face as he shook hands with anyone who offered theirs. This movie had really put his name on the map, and to win this huge award this early in his career was amazing.

Wooyoung was still smiling as he walked on stage and accepted the award with a shaking hand. He covered his mouth with the other one and closed his eyes, fighting back tears.

Lila clasped her hands in front of her and just watched him as he took this moment to collect himself. Even when he was a mess, she found him absolutely stunning.

Once he calmed down, he pulled out his speech and looked out over the audience. "Wow. I can't believe I am actually standing here, especially with everyone else who was nominated. I don't feel I deserve this, but thank you for honoring me. It means more than you'll know. I want to thank all the staff and crew who put this movie together, I wouldn't be here with out you. My dear friend, Yeosang, I'd still follow you anywhere. Roger, my manager, if I can't say this now I don't know if I ever will. You've become more of a father to me than mine ever was, thank you for everything." He paused for a second and his eyes found Lila's making her heart race. "And I know I'm running out of time, but I have to thank my fiancé, Lila. I wouldn't be here without you. You're my inspiration, my life, my heart. Thank you for always being by my side, I owe everything to you. And to our chance meeting."

Wow. I can't believe it's actually over! I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this story. It was intended to be just an extended one shot that I wanted to write for myself, and then my characters ran away with me like they always do. I was not expecting to get 50 chapters out of it.
I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely tearing up right now knowing that this story has come to an end.
I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you.
Thank you for all of your continued support, and I will see you in my next story!!
All my love to you, my Flamies <3<3<3