🅿🆁🅾🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴

You had never been to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza before. You had only been there a few times with your friends because you felt pressured to. But right now, you felt like getting away from home. Your dad was always an asshole after he came back from work, and mom was always busy doing house chores and relaxing. Your three brothers, would rather play video games and watch memes all day then spend a little time with you. And, your two sisters were too busy writing fanfictions about their crushes. It was a nightmare to live in. You were always alone, and no one seemed to care. It was as if, the family wouldn't notice or care if you disappeared. You just wanted to be loved, and know what it's like to fit in. 

     You were sitting at a table, enjoying some pizza. You also liked the performance Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were doing. However, you were disappointed to see Foxy out of order. He was your favorite, and you had a plushie of him. You also liked Bonnie, because of his cool guitar. Soon the performance they were doing ended, and the animatronics got off stage to walk around and met the children waiting for them. You were just kind of spacing out, not knowing what to think. You felt so alone, thinking of how your family didn't care about you, or how the children at Freddy's had such loving parents. Yes, you had friends, but they were slowly starting to drift away from you. Most of them were moving away, and soon all connection with them would be lost. It seemed there wasn't much hope for you.

    Until out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a rabbit staring at you. As soon as it saw you look at it, it quickly hid in the shadows. That made you feel deeply disturbed. You didn't want to focus too much on it, so instead, you decided to walk towards the gaming area. You knew some might think you are a little too old for this kind of stuff, but you honestly didn't care. While you were walking towards a plushie machine, hoping to get a Bonnie plush. A hand out of nowhere gripped your shoulder, making you almost scream. Until you felt another hand cover your mouth. You were then roughly pulled into the dark shadows, away from everyone. You wondered if anyone had noticed. You then looked at the figure covering your mouth, it was that bunny, Glitchtrap. You noticed how he chuckled at your scared state, and it made you feel creeped out.

 "Oh, did I scare ya?" he asked you, laughter escaping his lips.

   It was finally his chance to claim you as his.

  "Yes, you did. And, it's not funny!" you yelled at him, clearly not as amused as he was.

  "Oh darling, it's just a joke. I promise I won't do it again,"  he said snickering at you.

  "Well, what do you want from me?" you dared to ask him.

  "Oh, I just wanted to show you something, ya know? I noticed you sitting there all alone and sad, I just wanted to make you happy dear," he said while giving an innocent look at you.

 You didn't even notice how suspicious he was acting, you just wanted to have someone give you attention for once. 

"Fine, but make it quick. I need to get home soon," you said reluctantly. Glitchtrap looked extremely pleased with your response for some reason. He then tightly gripped your hand, which made you slightly uncomfortable. He then leads you down a long hallway, away from everything and everyone. You were starting to get suspicious now, where the hell was he taking you?

"The surprise is in here kitten," he giggled while opening up a door that read, 'BACKROOM'. You thought it was strange how he kept calling you these weird pet names. And, you had just realized that a person wasn't in the suit. Glitchtrap was a real suit, not a person, or animatronic. You remembered seeing him sometimes when you went to Fazbear's with your friends. You thought the name 'Glitchtrap' was weird.

"Do you trust me?" he then asked you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story, for now, make sure to follow me, and like this story! There will be more chapters released soon.