🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 4: 🅷🅰🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅾🆄🆃

You had finally woken up. It was the next day. It took you a minute to realize what had happened. You were so used to being at home and in your bed. But no, you were at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, with a creepy fucking asshole bunny who kidnapped you. It was obvious this place was going to be your new home, and it was best that you did what that fucker told you. You didn't even bother to look around the room, until now. it seemed your new room would be the backroom. It was pretty big but filthy. It had a working table, with animatronic parts on it, and a gray floor. There was also an old dirty lap with an old flickering lightbulb in it. You also had noticed some colorful stars hanging from the ceiling. It wasn't too bad, but there was no bed, no phone,  and nothing to entertain you at all. The floor was also filthy and cold.

          You then heard humming outside the door. Great, he's back. You said to yourself. Then, out of nowhere, you started to really remember seeing him. They were vivid old memories, but you still remembered them. You and your closet friend Emma were at Freddy's once with all of her friends. You remembered some times seeing a rabbit with a purple vest talking to some little kids and giving them Faz Coins or plushies of the characters. You also remembered how when he noticed you, he seemed to ignore the little kids and wink at you. You thought it was creepy, but you ignored it to the point you forgot about it for so long. You then remembered a few weird conversations you had with him before. How, he wanted to show you something, or his weird flirting. But again, you ignored it and completely forgot. Until, now.

            You noticed the door slowly opening. He was coming back for you. You then remembered what he had said to you yesterday. You really wanted to be an asshole to him, but you had no choice.

            "Wow, you are already up. I'm impressed," he said back at you with a smirk. You really hated that, and him. But again, you had to not get pissed off today. Though maybe, if you earned his trust, you could escape and call the cops, or go back home. You turned your head away, not saying anything. But he was still staring at you as if he expected a reply from you. A low growl then came from his lips, and his eyes became half-lidded.

             "Yup," you said, but you were still not looking at him.

             There was an awful silence for about a minute before he said something.

              "Well, that's good. Anyways, you better be ready for all the questions I am about to ask you." he clapped his hands excitedly. You immediately turned your head to him, shocked and confused. He seemed to be pleased with your reaction. He then walked over to the table with tools on it and sat down.

               "Since, you are going to be living with me now. We might as well get to know each other more!" he said enthusiastically. You were completely shocked by how he was behaving. One moment he was a creepy, busy, weird, kinky, asshole. But now, he seemed to almost act childish, excited, and happy.

               "Well, what do you like to do in your spare time?" he asked you innocently. You were still shocked at how childish he was acting, you could not fucking believe it. You had many hobbies, but you sort of liked dancing.

                "Dancing, I guess," you said not really caring about him, or anything. You just wanted to be alone.

                "Really? What kind?" he asked you, with his ears perked up tall to hear you.

                 "Fornite, or meme dances. I actually don't know, since I do not dance a lot," you said not really knowing how to answer his stupid question.

                 "That's interesting," he paused and looked down at his feet. Was, he blushing?

                 "I l-love d-dancing too! In fact, I d-do stripping f-for f-fun!" he said looking at you.