🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 5: 🅶🅾🅸🅽🅶 🅷🅾🅼🅴

It was finally the third day you were here. You didn't even want to think about not ever watching memes again, or playing video games, or drawing, or hanging out with your friend Emma. Yeah, you liked Glitchtrap but you had a life. You didn't want to be here every day forever. You had to find a way to convince him you needed to go home. However, did you really want to go home, or did you want to stay with Glitchtrap?

      "Rise and shine (y/n)! I hope you are awake!" you heard a voice say coming from the door. It was obvious it was Glitchtrap 

      "I am awake," you replied back at him. Damn, you were really starting to like him. You were glad he was back. You then saw him slowly come into the room, and you felt your face become hot.

     "So, how are you doing? Did you have a good sleep?" Glitchtrap asked you.

     "Yeah, I did," you mumbled back at him. Why were you feeling so nervous? Glitchtrap seemed to notice you were behaving strangely.

     "And, I really had fun with you yesterday," you said to him shyly. You could tell you were blushing.

    "Well, I'm glad," he replied back to you. You could not hold it in anymore, you had to tell him the truth.

    "Look, Glitchtrap I really like you and..." you said while turning your head slowly away from him. However, in the corner of your eye, you saw that he was shocked by what you had said.

    "I really enjoy staying with you here, but..." you mumbled out. These words were so hard for you to say. You then turned your head up and saw Glitchtrap walking towards you. He put his hand on your shoulder and his index finger lifted your chin more up towards him. You were blushing really hard now. Then, you saw him lower his face towards yours and immediately kiss your lips. You didn't expect that at all. The only time you kissed a boy before was your ex-crush, and he did it in a teasing way and didn't actually love you. He did it to humiliate you. After all, everyone hated you at your high school. You didn't kiss Glitchtrap back since you did not know how to kiss at all. You were still shocked.

   "Mmmf!" you said between his lips. You didn't want to kiss him, you wanted to tell him you needed to go home. However, his lips were now smacking yours and he licked your bottom lip wanting to get inside of your mouth. You declined, you needed to talk, not kiss. You then felt your thigh being squeezed and that made you gasp. Glitchtrap had done that so he could get inside of your mouth. Sneaky bastard!  You said to yourself. But the kissing was starting to feel real good very quickly. Until he stopped, and you could both breathe. But then, he took his strong hands and pushed you down to the floor and towered on top of you. Things were starting to get heated very fast.

   "Wait!" you said desperately to him. However, he just smirked at you and started to kiss your neck roughly. It felt so good that you couldn't help but moan a little.

  "Glitchtrap, p-please I n-need to t-tell y-you something i-important..." you gasped out. He kissing and biting your neck so hard it felt like you couldn't handle all the pleasure. He then stopped and looked at you with a concerned look on his face.

   "Look, I really need to go home. I love being here with you and all, but there are important matters that need to be dealt with. Please, I promise I'll come back! Just let me live at my house sometimes. I'll just say that I'm spending the night with my friend Emma when I'm here. I promise you Glitchtrap, my parents and family don't care about me. I just need to drop out of school and that's it!" you said to him desperately.

  "How do I know you are not lying?" he said to you. You could see that he was thinking of your words carefully.

  "I'm not, please, Glitchtrap just trust me," you said begging him now. Glitchtrap then looked at you again, but this time there was some guilt in his eyes and an unreadable expression.

  "Fine," he said at last. It seems that he didn't like the idea too much, but he was counting on you to come back.

  "However, if do you lie, you will get a punishment worse than de-" he tried saying, but you cut him off by putting your finger on his mouth.

  "You can trust me," you said back at him. You could hear a low growl emerge from his lips, but he kept silent. He then got off of you.

  "Thank you," you said back at him with some guilt in your eyes. He then grabbed your hand tightly, and lead you towards the door that opened up to the world. This was your chance, to escape. After all, it's not like he knew where you lived. Unless he decided to follow you. But you did not want to leave him, you just needed to go home for reasons. And, leave school. After all, you were seventeen and you could choose to drop out of school if you wanted. You also remembered your eighteenth birthday was coming up.

   "Goodbye, Glitchtrap. I'll be back soon," you said towards him. However, he didn't reply back. Instead, it looked like if he was starting to get second thoughts about this. You then had the sudden urge to hug him, and so you did. You made sure to hug him tightly, and lightly rub his back. You then felt his fingers run through your hair, and lightly rub your back. You also heard him laugh a little bit. You both then stopped and you looked at each other in the eyes for a moment, before you left.

   You had finally managed to get on the street you lived on and your house. You stared at your house for a long moment, thinking. What were you going to say? Your parents would obviously want to know why you were gone for three days. You then walked up towards the door, and knocked on it. After a minute or two, you saw your mom opening up the door. She looked shocked, but also angry.

   You started to wake up, and you realized it was the next day. It felt nice waking up in your soft big bed. You missed Glitchtrap so bad, you felt like you were going to die. You also felt so glad that your mom was pretty chill with what you said to her. You explained that you spent a few days at your friend's house, Emma's. Your mom then told you how she already took you out of school. You were a little shocked since you wanted to say bye to your friends and teachers. But you started to not care anymore, you would rather get this over with and be with Glitchtrap. You got out of bed, and you smelled bacon and eggs. Your mom was cooking breakfast for everyone, and you definitely felt hungry. You went down to the kitchen and got yourself a plate of eggs and bacon. Your mom then sat down at the table, along with your other siblings.

  "Is dad at work?" you said to your mom. Your mother nodded yes to you while taking a huge bite of eggs.

  "So, (y/n) since your birthday is today, I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere," your mother then said to you suddenly. You were shocked at her words, you had completely forgotten your birthday was today.

 "Can it be Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" you said to her. You knew exactly where you wanted to go. You needed to see Glitchtrap again. You also thought that if you told him it was your birthday, he would give you a special surprise and make your 18th birthday the best birthday you ever had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Also, chapter 6 will be out today! And, don't forget to follow me and like this story!