🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 1: 🅳🅾 🆈🅾🆄 🆃🆁🆄🆂🆃 🅼🅴?

You didn't know what to think. Did this guy really expect you to trust him? You just met. You were starting to get even more suspicious now. However, this guy couldn't hurt you...could he..? After all, he noticed how upset you were. That means he cares, right? And besides, he couldn't do anything to you without your permission, and he seemed to have good intentions.

   "I guess," you mumbled back at him. A wide grin then spread across his face, making you feel shivers down your spine. Why did he seem so excited to be alone with you? I mean, he did say he had a surprise waiting, so, it's not too weird.

  "You are going to love this surprise, darling," Glitchtrap said back at you with half-lidded eyes. You were starting to think now. Did you really want this? Were you comfortable? Did you feel safe with him? It's okay to say no. You walked into the room, feeling a little worried. Where was this 'surprise' at? Was this a joke? A trick? What's going on? You then heard Glitchtrap shutting and locking the door. Why does the door need to be locked?  You asked yourself. This was starting to get truly weird now.

  Glitchtrap then started to walk towards you. Which made you naturally walk back away from him. Your back then hit a wall. Dammit. You thought to yourself. Hitting your back against a wall hurt like hell. Glitchtrap seemed to chuckle at that. Why is he laughing at me?  Was he making fun of you? You needed to get out.

  "Hey look, this isn't funny. You are making me feel uncomfortable. I don't like this," you said at him. But he just laughed at you again.

   "Don't speak," he replied back to you in a harsh voice. Was this rabbit insane or fucked in the head? How dare him to tell you that. You hated being told what to do, it reminded you of your father. You weren't going to give in so easily.

   "I'm not playing this fucking game you fucking freak," you said back at him, your hands were in a fist. However, it was obvious that he was clearly amused by your reactions. What was wrong with him? Was he going to rape you, or murder you? Or kidnap you? What is wrong with you?  You thought to yourself.

   "Stop getting so hotheaded, baby," he said back at you with a smirk on his face.

    "What did you just fucking call me?" you yelled at him. You were not going to take his shit or be called these weird fucking pet names.

     "Shh, keep it down," he said back at you with his finger on his mouth with a wide grin.

      "No, you fucking cunt!" you scream back at him. You were hoping someone would hear you, you needed to get the fuck away from him.

       He then frowned. it was obvious he was displeased with your reaction.

       "Looks like I'm going to have to punish you," he then said, with a wide smile on his face. What the fuck did this creep me by, 'punish' you? You then out of nowhere had bottled up some courage to charge him. Your hands were in a fist, you weren't going to deal with his shit. However, you soon immediately regretted your decision. His hands easily gripped yours in his hands, and he squeezed them tightly to the point you yelped out in pain.

      "You can't hurt me, kitten," he said at you with a snicker.

       "Stop calling me a kitten!" you said while stomping on his feet. He didn't expect that, and he grunted for a few seconds in pain. You then knew you fucked up really bad. You saw pure disgust and anger in his eyes. Good, you little fucking bitch. He then threw you to the floor. That hurt you really badly. You then looked up at him with a pleading face to not hurt you anymore.

        "Aw, does that hurt you?" he said at you sarcastically. This guy was a fucking psychopath or something. Didn't he care about your fucking feelings and basic human rights?

        He then out of nowhere grabbed your shoulders roughly and tightly, forcing you up. You didn't realize it until that moment, how much taller he was then you were. He could easily overpower you.

        "You are going to take a little nap since you won't calm down," he said while stroking your cheek.

        He then took a towel off of the counter in the room and covered your face until you could not breathe. You then passed out. 

-------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story for now! If you enjoyed this, please like the story and follow me.