🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2: 🅼🆈 🅿🅴🆃

"Rise and shine, sunshine," a voice said coming from the shadows.

      You were starting to slowly wake up. It took you about a minute to realize what happened. This motherfucker had passed you out. You also had a headache, and boy oh boy, did getting knocked out hurt.

     "What the hell are you talking about?" you spat out. You could easily tell who was hiding in the shadows. Glitchtrap. That damn rabbit, Glitchtrap. The motherfucker who kidnapped you, and tried to rape you or something.

      "Are you going to answer me or not? " you said once again at the motherfucker.

       However, he ignored you. He had finally revealed himself, slowly walking out of the shadows with a smirk on his face, while a finger was on his lips signaling to be silent. However, since you were stubborn, you decided to not be silent.

       "I refuse to play these fucking games of yours," you said while watching him keep that same creepy smile.

       You were now furious, and you were sick of his shit. You didn't care what he did to you anymore, you were going to stand up for yourself and stand your ground.

        "I'm not taking your shit anymore. I'm fucking done. You better fucking let me go, I have a life to get back to, ya know? I also don't appreciate you passing me out!" you screamed at him hoping to give him the message you were not fucking around.

         However, your response obviously did not please him at all. You noticed that he had frowned, and you were soon starting to regret this decision. You then out of nowhere, decided to stand up and charge the motherfucker. Your hands were in a fist, ready to attack. However, he grabbed your hands fast and squeezed them hard. Making you yelp in pain. He then let go of one of your hands, making you sigh in relief. You didn't notice, however, that his hand was charging at your face and he slapped you. You screamed in pain, what the hell was wrong with him? Slapping you, for no reason at all. He then proceeded to slap you again, making you whimper like a 4-year-old not wanting to eat their vegetables. You realized that he was stronger than you and that you should not try to challenge him. However, you had a stubborn fighting spirit, you would challenge him. He did this five times and then threw you to the floor. You tried fighting back, but it was clear that you pissed him off badly. You almost had tears in your eyes, but you pinched yourself because you didn't want to look weak in front of him.

         "Is that all you got you motherfucker?" you challenged him. You saw a surprised look on his face. Only to be quickly gone with an unreadable expression. He then bent down on his knees and slapped your face again. Damn! You tried hitting him back because you remembered how bullies at school would do this to you. And, you were not the type to take people's shit. But, was it wise to keep pissing this creepy fucker off? Maybe you should just give up. After all, the bullies always won, and you would go home with bruises on your body and a defeated soul.

         "Stop, stop! Stop hitting m-me, it h-hurts," you pleaded.

         "I said, p-please s-stop!" you cried out just wanting his filthy hands off your face.

          His unreadable expression than became a smirk, and he stopped slapping you. Finally. You thought to yourself. He then sighed, seeming to be pleased with your submissiveness. You noticed that, wanting to say something back at him. But there was no point, no point at all. He could just slap you again, and you didn't want that. The disgusting fucker slapped your face ten times. Ten times. You would promise yourself you would never forget.