🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 6: 🅱🅸🆁🆃🅷🅳🅰🆈 🅶🅸🆁🅻

You and your family had finally gotten ready to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Some of your friends were coming too, including  Emma, and her friends. Even your dumb siblings were coming. All of you had finally walked through the doors of the pizzeria. You saw some of your younger siblings immediately go towards the animatronics. They loved this kind of stuff. You also saw some of your older siblings go towards the gaming area and do their own thing. You hanged out with your friends for a little while, it was really fun. You ate ice cream, pizza, and soda. You also had a table with some gifts and a birthday cake. Everyone was sitting down at the table, looking at you expectantly. Even the staff were, everyone was excited for you. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza really took birthdays to the next level. You then remembered about Glitchtrap, you hadn't seen him all day. You really wanted him to be here.

      "Who's birthday is it again?" you heard a voice say. It sounded so familiar. You then turned your head, to see Glitchtrap staring at you and everyone. As soon as he noticed you looking at him, and realized it was you, he winked at you and had a smirk on his face. He then slowly walked towards the table doing a silly dance. Your youngers siblings laughed and everyone thought it was funny. I bet I'm the only freak here who thinks he is hot. You said to yourself. He then went towards you and had his hands tightly on your shoulders.

      "Happy birthday, (y/n)," he said aloud. Everyone clapped, and then they started to sing happy birthday to you. You enjoyed all of this, especially because Glitchtrap was here. No wonder why he was so good at this stuff, he obviously worked here, it made sense for him to be good at hosting birthdays.

     "Make a wish," Glitchtrap said to you. You then made your wish, and everyone clapped. You decided to open some of your presents, you got some anime merch and more games. You also ate some of your cake, it was a delicious purple chocolate cake, with stars on it. It also had your name on it, with 18 candles. You looked around the huge crowd of people to find Glitchtrap, but he was gone. You felt a little sad, but you decided to hang out with your friends some more to ignore his absence. It was then 2:00 PM, and everyone was starting to leave. But you told your mom you wanted to stay a little longer and be by yourself for a while. You then said bye to your family and friends. Finally, I'm alone. It's time to find Glitchtrap. You said to yourself. You had noticed that everyone left. Even the employees were busy doing their own thing.

     "Where the fuck is Glitchtrap?" you said quietly to yourself. You were becoming desperate, you need him. You then felt your body being pulled into the dark shadows. You almost screamed until you felt a warm hand on your mouth. You looked up, and it was Glitchtrap. You were glad you had found him finally. He then moved his warm hand from your mouth. 

    "So, it seems that you did keep your promise," he smirked at you.

    "Of course I did! I don't lie," you laughed at him. He seemed to slightly smile back, but still keep that smirk on his face.

    "So, do you want to come with me to the backroom and get your surprise?" he then panted out suddenly.

    "Sure," you said back at him.

    "Wait, I am getting a surprise?" You asked him.

    "Of course you are. After all, you are the b-birthday g-girl! Y-you, d-deserve a special s-surprise! Ha!" he said to you in a raspy voice. You felt a little uncomfortable by his new tone, he sounded desperate for something. You were started to get second thoughts now. You wanted to believe he was a good being, but you didn't forget the times when he was an asshole to you. Like the time he slapped your face 10 times. He then grabbed your hand tightly, and lead you towards the backroom.