Chapter 7

I pushed myself off the wall and started walking home. "Who is Luke? Why did he say I was his? And what does he want," these questions circled my head. When I got home I went straight to my room. I put on some Sleeping With Sirens and l laid down. "You have good taste in music," said a familiar voice. "Luke how did you get in my room? And why are here? And lastly how did you know where I live?" I questioned him."Babe I can't you that that's for me and me only to know," like said with a wink. "Ugh get out and leave me alone," I said with annoyance. He walked to the bed and crawled on top of me. He then grabbed my writs and pinned me against the bed. Luke then brought his head down to my neck and started leaving love bites. "L-Luke,"stop I studdered. "Why? You know you like it," Luke said with that stupid smirk. "S-stop smirking it gets annoying," I said. He looked me in the eyes. "Hannah I know," he replied with hurt. "What?" I asked confused. "What he knows his smirk is annoying or something else?" I thought to myself. "About your cuts," Luke said pulling my wrist down and looking at the new cuts and the scars. "Why?" He asked. "I was depressed about things," I said my eyes feeling up with tears. "Promise me you won't ever do it again," Luke said looking me in the eyes. "Otay I promise," I replied. Luke then started kissing my cuts gently.