Chapter 6

**This chapter has some cussing in it sorry but hope y'all will enjoy this chapter.....
                       Love always, Emilee **

"Not you," I groaned. " Yes me babe," He said with a smirk. I looked at him closely he was perfect. His blonde hair was in a beanie, he blue hair sparkled, his lip ring was laying on his perfect pink lips. "I wonder how he kisses," I thought to myself. "WTF!!! I don't care how he kisses he is just another punk rock ass hole like everyone else," I continued in my thoughts. "You like what u see," the guy wiggled his eyebrows. "No I was in deep thought not staring at your ugly ass," I whispered yelled at him. Then the bell rang and I jumped up and left quickly out the door and waited for Alana. When she got there we hurried to the the next class.

*at Lunch*

  I followed Alana to lunch and sat down with her. "Okay before you flip out or leave there are gonna be 3 guys sitting by us just letting you know before they get here," she said calmly. "Okay," I said and then three punk rock sat down at the table. "Hey babe," A guy with curly said before kissing Alana and sitting down. "Hey, Oh Ashton this is the new girl and my friend Hannah," Alana said to Ashton which I'm thinking is her boyfriend. "Hey Hannah, I'm Ashton," Ashton said. "Hey nice to meet you," I said with a smile. "American accent I hear," a guy with red hair said. "Yes it is and nice hair," I laughed. "Well thank you and I'm Michael by the way," said Michael. "And I'm Calum," said the guy beside Michael. "Nice to meet all of you and thank y'all for letting me sit here and not tell me to go away," I shyly said. "We wouldn't tell you to go away, we have hearts," Michael said pretending to be hurt. "How was I suppose to know that," I replied. "Good point," Calum said.I laughed, after 10 mins of talking the bell ranged. I got up and went to find my next class. Good news Ashton was with me in my next class and Michael and Calum are in my last two classes.Finally the last bell of the day ringed. I ran to my locker and grabbed all my stuff. I walked out of the doors when I was grabbed and pushed into a wall. When I looked up I saw the guy from first period. "Hello there," he said with a smirk. "Who are you," I asked. "I'm Luke and what is your name love," he replied with that stupid smirk. "None of your business so get away from me," I hissed. "Hannah you don't have to be rude," Luke said. "How the fuck do you know my name?" I snapped. "I heard  Alana and Ashton saying it at lunch," Luke laughed. "So you was watching me you stalker?" I snapped again. He then leaned in to my ear and whispered "Your mine so yes I was watching you," Luke said. Then Luke let me go and he walked away.