Chapter 8

**WARNING CHAPTER HAS CUSSING, AND CUTTING....AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF PLEASE DO NOG READ!!***

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE," I yelled at him. "What?" He asked confused. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND YOUR IN MY DAMN HOUSE IN MY ROOM KISSING MY WRIST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE ME STOP BITCH PLEASE," I screamed at him."Stop screaming at me I thought it would help," he said. I knew Luke was getting pissed because his eyes were turning to a dark blue."Luke your eyes are changing," I replied. "NAH FUCKING DUH THEY CHANGE WHEN I'M FUCKING PISSED." He yelled at me with so much anger. "L-Luke stop yelling at me your scaring me," I studdered. "I'm gonna go," he whispered and walked to the door. When he left I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I went to the back of my cabinet and grabbed my razor blade. I then sliced my wrist with different sizes cut and words like "Fat, Worthless, Pathetic." When I was done I washed of my blade, stuck it back in my cabinet, and then washed of my wrist. It stung a bit but I soon got used to it. I wrapped my wrist up in a bandage and went back to my room. "HANNAH I'M HOOOOME," My mum yelled from downstairs. "OTAY," I yelled back. "COME DOWNSTAIRS I GOT FOOOD,"She yelled again. I slowly walked down stairs to the kitchen where my mum had brought subway. While we was eating mum asked "so how was the first day to your new school?" "It was fine I made some friends," I replied smiling thinking of the memories of making friends. After dinner I went back to my room and layed down and thinking of the memories of what happen with Luke. "Why did he come here? Why won't he leave me alone? What is gonna happen tomorrow?" I thought these questions till I fell asleep.