Chapter 13

I woked up with the sun shinning in my eyes. I was confused at first on where I was then I remember that I came to the car when the Luke incident happened. Alana still wasn't here so I decided to go in the house and find her. When I walked in there was sleeping bodies on the floor, couch, just everywhere. I didn't she here in the living room, so I went up stairs. The first door I saw I opened it and pecked my head. "Not there," I thought to myself and kept on walking. I looked in 3 more bedrooms before I found her. I walked quietly to the bed, picked up her clothes and nudged her. "Hmmmm?" Alana asked. "Alana get up and lets go home," I said trying to get up. Alana opens her eyes and looks around trying to figure out where she was. I lifted her clothes up and I guess everything started to come back to her. 

     She grabbed her clothes and I walked out of the room to let her get dressed. Alana walked out and gave me a quick smile and started walking down the stairs. I followed her to the car and got in. "So what happen to you last night?" I asked. "Well let's say that I got a little drunk," She replied. "What happen to you last night?" She asked me back. "Well Luke and me had an incident and kept calling me his and blah blah blah I then came to the car and stayed the night here," I told her. "He really gets on my last nerves," Alana said. "Mine too," I replied and turn my attention outside the window.  *Pulls into Alana's house* 

     Alana got out of the car and turned back around. "Thanks for bringing me home, and I see you Monday," Alana said to me. I pulled away from Alana's house, and slowly drove back home. On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. He keeps me so confused. I think I'm doing the right thing and it turns out to be the wrong thing.  But the only thing that I can agree on is to stay as far away from him as I can. Because where ever he is then bad stuff happens. 

   When I got home I went straight to my room and took a nice long shower. When I got out of the shower I noticed I had a couple of text's. Two from Alana and one from Luke. I opened the one's from Alana and quickly replied. Then I opened Luke's and read it. I couldn't believe what it said. " Hey babe, I'm so glad got to see you last night, I see you Monday ;). -Luke" My eye's grew big, and I couldn't breathe. "NOOO!!!," was the only thing my mind was screaming. I will not see him Monday, or ever. 

     I had put my phone down and laid in bed, closing my eyes. I couldn't do this, I wouldn't do this. Luke is getting on my nerves, acting like he owns me one minute, and hating me the next. I'm tired of being confused all the time when it came to him. My phone went off telling me I had gotten a message. " Hey babe, I like your pj's but they would look better off ;) -Luke,"  I frozed up after I had read the massage, and put my phone down and walked to the window. There parked on the side of the road was Luke's car. I quickly shut the blind's and turned of my light and crawled into bed. Staring at the ceiling for a while, I had finally dozed off into a deep sleep.  

       When I had awoken that morning, I gotten up and walked to the bathroom, and gotten a warm shower and thought about the thing's that had happened since I moved in. Luke kept fogging up my mind, and I couldn't shake him out. I soon gave up, and got out of the shower and went to my closet. I picked out a pair of washout skinny jeans, and a hoodie. I quickly threw my hair in a messy bun, and put on my converse and walked outside. I decide the best place to go and think was the near by park. 

   When I had got there it was empty, so I walked to a empty swing and sat down. I closed my eyes close and just let nature take me. I heard loud footsteps behind me making me turn around. And there stood Luke Hemmings staring at me.