Chapter 10

-After School-

When school was over i ran home and quickly got a shower for my "hang out" with Micheal. when was my shower was over i went to my closet and pulled out my galaxy skinny jeans,and a regular black tank top. I quickly got dressed, did my hair and makeup, when there was a knock on the door. "Yay, Michael's here," I said running down the stairs. When I opened to the door there was someone I didn't want to see.  "Go the fuck away luke," I snapped. "Babe, please I'm sorry," he begged. "FUCK YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR SLUT AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE LUKE," I yelled at him. Luke looked at me one more time then turned around and left. I felt bad for yelling at him but I'm not dealing with him being a bipolar dick. About ten minutes later Michael showed up. "Hey Michael," I said hugging him. "Hey," he said scared. "What's wrong? " I asked. "Nothing, I just came over to tell you that we can't hang out, or be friends....goodbye," he said sad walking away. I couldn't help it I just fell to my knees crying. "Why was Michael scared when i hugged him?" "Why did he say we can't be friends?".....I got up and went to back to my room. I got undressed and washed off my make-up. I then went to my bathroom and dug out my razor and started cutting. I just couldn't take it anymore. If Luke never came in my life I would be happy. When I was done I went to bed. "Yay, I have to go to hell tomorrow," I said falling asleep. "Get up now," I heard a male voice. When i opened my eyes there was Luke. He had angry, and sadness in his eyes. "What do you want?" I asked. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT....I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN," Luke screamed at me. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "This," he said raising my arms. "YOU LIED TO ME HANNAH, I TRUSTED YOU." Luke still screaming at me. He then left and that was it. He yelled at me and disappear. And I don't even know if this was a dream, or reality.