𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖱𝖤𝖳𝖲

jennifer woke up in the normal environment she usually woke up to

jennifer woke up in the normal environment she usually woke up to. the los angles sun beaming on her eyelids, or as renée called it her personal alarm clock. her toes curling underneath the covers. the makeup she was too lazy to take off the night before now stained on her face, specifically the mascara and eyeliner. what she didn't expect was the fact that she was still in her outfit from the night before. her magenta tube top now suffocating her stomach and delilah's once stylish cow pants now seemingly squeezing sweat from her calf's.

jennifer imediantly knew something wasn't right. she never went to bed in her day clothes. it made her break out on her forehead. jennifer fixed her posture on her bed, now even more confused then before. that was until she heard the beautiful sounds of the coffee machine jennifer loved so much. it was a christmas gift from ryan to delilah but eventually they all began using it. jennifer welcomed the smells of the coffee beans being grinded with open arms, as she walked out of her bedroom and instead into the kitchen, making her forget all about the pounding headache she once had.

there delilah sat sipping her cup of coffee, black like always. in front of her laid two advil's and a shot glass of water. "good morning sleeping beauty" delilah smiled, her always sarcastic tone slipping through.

"delilah. now excuse me if this comes out the wrong way, but how do i get home last night?" jennifer asked sitting down on one of the counter chairs.

"i don't know jen. how about you tell me" and as if all at once the memories of the night before flooded jennifer's mind. singing do you wanna touch me by joan jett and the blackhearts with sarah accompanied by karaoke. doing shot games with henry. dancing the night away with kirby and anthony. and looking like an idiot in front of bill.

"shit." jennifer mumbled banging her head on the counter.

"let me guess. someone started drinking?" delilah said while offering the advil's and water.

"maybe" jennifer said while taking the pills.

"all i know is that one bill hader brought an unconscious jennifer williams into her apartment at four in the morning. you're lucky the paparazzi didn't see it." delilah said while placing her now empty mug into the dishwasher.

"we kissed" jennifer said ignoring delilah's comments.

"what!" delilah screamed rushing towards jennifer. "you kissed bill fucking hader?"

"it was a quick make out session. he stopped it though. he said he didn't want us to have any regrets about... us" jennifer's voice strained as she began to twirl her raven hair around her pointer finger.

"well, luck you. you have to see him in two hours for work" delilah winked while putting her black fur coat over her outfit. "i'm on my to work myself. if you need me just call. don't be late!" she said while slamming the door to the apartment.

jennifer sighed while glancing at the clock that was on the kitchen wall. jennifer's phone began to vibrate in her left pocket.

ryan🏳️‍🌈💗 would like to call

"what good timing" jennifer mumbled while grabbing a random cup of coffee from the counter and throwing herself on of the gray sofas in the living room.

she answered the phone.

a/n thank you for all the support on this story. i really appreciate it. sorry for all the inactivity recently. love you all <3