𝐯𝐢. 𝖠 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖸

she did it

she did it. as everyone was clapping their hands together to signify the end of the reading, it only now hit jennifer of what she had just completed. the script that was just freshly read still seemed blank in some forms, especially she realized for her own character and her own characters relationship with barry berkman. whenever jennifer asked bill why it was left blank with a simple MARINA AND BARRY SCENE 13, he responded that he was still trying to figure out how their story ended. but jennifer's curiosity never really left her about the whole situation.

but still, the reading was a success. even though her character was barely finished, she loved marina elias just as much as she loved herself. and jennifer decided she would never see the color magenta the same ever again. she even got to sit next to one of her favorite actors, sarah goldberg herself. her kind and generous personality always seemed to be shining through, even when she was doing little things like doodling tornados and smiley faces on jennifer's script when they didn't have any lines, and complimenting jennifer after she did a monologue. even with that, as jennifer was strolling out of the hbo headquarters with a slight chip on her shoulder, she wasn't expecting to see sarah goldberg right on her heels.

"wait! jennifer!" she called, practically tripping in her black stilettos that were topped off with black overalls and a white t-shirt underneath. "the full cast is about to go to a local bar called bedazzled. and this place has everything, a really cheap beer selection, a midget manager, and even a karaoke machine with like every song in the world on it. and we definitely think you should come along!" she cheered tangling her arm around jennifer's.

"i really shouldn't. i have to get home to my friends and-"

"i'm not taking no for an answer jen. come on! let's party!" sarah said while dragging jennifer over to the other side of the parking lot, away from her toyota, towards what she realized was the full cast.

"aye! nice to see someone new is joining the tradition" kirby laughed pointing at sarah and jennifer. the crowd began to walk toward the local bar while jennifer awkwardly stood in back of the huddle of actors, as they all catched up on each other lives, as if they were family. and maybe they were. a family that jennifer was just being invited into. no one here knew anything about her, but they all knew everything about each other. jennifer always thought of herself as a pretty extroverted person, so her anxiety shining clearly was something new for her. she had never been more thankful until bill joined her in the back of the huddle.

"i hate this shit" he muttered under his breathe so that the other cast mates couldn't hear him. his hands were in his black jacket, and his pace was slightly slower then the rest of the group.

"tell me about it" she responded, even more so wishing she had brought a jacket.

it wasn't that jennifer hated a party. she actually loved to dance until her feet had blisters and sing until she lost her voice and drink until her mind went numb. but only in the safety of delilah, renée, and ryan. they were happy place. jennifer knew that she could trust them with her life. but the people that currently surrounded her? she really wouldn't trust them with anything but a dime. even though they seemed overly kind and brutally honest.

jennifer also knew that her and alcohol weren't friends. even a small sip of tequila hit her hard. but even she knew that once she had that small sip she couldn't really ever stop. even worse is that she remembers everything from the night before. even though she'll act like she doesn't. but still, jennifer wouldn't consider herself an alcoholic. more like someone who gets addicted once they start drinking.

"uh hey. are you cold?" bill asked, a look of clear concern fleshed on her face. jennifer only realized then that she was feverishly shivering and that a light cloud of cold air was coming in and out of her mouth.

"a little" she joked placing a fake smile on her lips.

"um here, take this" bill said taking off his leather jacket and tossing it over jennifer's shoulders revealing his grey sweater underneath. the oversized jacked warmed her almost instantly and smelled strongly of pine. jennifer couldn't even talk back with a witty comment. she instead just placed a toothless smile on her face in thanks. as they both stared at the glowing neon pink sign in front of the group they both took a deep breathe, completely unbeknownst to what night was ahead of them.

a/n sorry for the small updates :(. but also thank you for 1k views omg i don't deserve you guys :))