Chapter 3

___Cassidys POV___

Since it's 3PM I just went on my laptop and checked twitter. I've never been so happy. I love Calum so much more. I hope I actually get to meet him!!
I went on my DMs, nothing new.
I didn't message Calum because I didn't want to seem crazy.
I spent the rest of the day tweeting, making/watching videos, and listening to music.
I so bored. Why is my life boring? Besides the fact that the love of my life followed me and I am now talking to him!
***********
Twitter;
@TheCassidyKeene:
Hey guys! New vlog coming in 2 hours!:)
************
My YouTube isn't that popular yet. I'm proud though because I have 374 subs!
That awesome for me!!
I talk about things I do daily. Popular topics that I talk about are.. Mainly celebrities and other YouTubers.
£££££££££££££
I turned my camera on and did my usual greeting.
"Hello Everyone!" I smiled at the camera. "I want to share with all of you how my day has been." I grabbed my iPad and plugged it into that thing that it plugs into... You know.
"I was on twitter, like always" I laughed "and the best thing to ever happen to me happened." I opened twitter on my iPad and continued talking while it loaded. "For all you 5sauce fans, the Calum girls.. Like me. You know that he did a follow spree this morning." It finished loading and I continued talking while I went to my notifs. "If he followed you then unfollowed you, I'm sorry. He told me, yeah I know 'omg cassidy! He followed you!!? Yo lucky hoe!'" I laughed an continued. "Anyways, he told me that he unfollowed some fans because he was blocked from following users. I DMed him about an hour, I think, after he followed me because I was busy so I didn't notice." I took a sip of my water that was sitting on my coffee table. "I was so happy when I saw that he followed me. When he answered me back he said 'hi' with a smiley. I fangirled so much." I took another sip of my water and continued once again. "He asked me if I was going to any of his concerts, I told him no and..."
***an hour later of explaining***
"That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for watching and remember to Sub! Like and share!" I smiled and finished. "Love you all." I blew a kiss to my camera. "And goodbye!" I put my hand in front of my camera and turned it off. I don't feel like editing so I'll just post it in 2 hours like I said.
**2 hours later**
I posts the video and shared it on twitter, Facebook, insta, etc. and went back onto twitter and messaged Calum.
***
Cassidy; hey Cal. Is it okay if I talk to you?:)
Cal; yeah. I'm kind of busy though. But I can make an exception :)
Cassidy; okay:) how are you?
Cal; not so good
Cassidy; awee, why??
Cal; I have something to tell you. It's not good. But it's not bad.
Cassidy; what is it?
Cal; we can't meet up.
Cassidy; awe why:(
Cal; I'd like to talk to you more. I mean, I just started talking to you.
Cassidy; I understand :p it's all good haha
Could I give you my number so we can talk more? I know you're not always on twitter.
Or we can skype?
Or neither:3
Sorry.
Cal; sorry for what? And what's your skype? :)
Cassidy; for being annoying:3 and XxUserNamexX
Cal; you're not being annoying. Lol and thanks.
Cassidy;yup:3
***
I turned my phone off and turned my stereo on. Up by Justin Bieber. I love that song.
I grabbed my laptop off my desk, sat on my bed with it and turned it on. I went on Skype first. I got a request from 5sauceFan143
I accepted it and they messaged me.
5sauceFan143; Hey :)
XxUserNamexX; hi?
5sauceFan143; haha, it's me, Calum?
XxUserNamexX; oh lol hey.
5sauceFan143; yeah, my user is 5sauceFan because fans won't believe it's me:p
XxUserNamexX; nice haha.
Video Chat Request From 5sauceFan143
Accept? Decline?
I clocked accept and saw Calum's face. I covered my mouth and turned my camera on.
He smiled and waved at his camera.
Cal; can you hear me?
Me; yeah
I smiled
Me; can you hear me?
Cal; I hear Justin Bieber.
I laughed.
Cal; I can hear you also. Your laugh is cute by the way
Me; thanks and I'm going to change the music.
Silhouettes by Of Mice And Men played and my smile turned into a frown.
Cal; why the face?
Me; this song makes me sad.
Cal; oh. I'm glad I get to hear your voice.
He smiled and I smiled back.
Cal; soooo
Me; I fangirled a little when you showed up on my screen.
Cal; not surprising
Me; yeah. Hey. I gotta go. I don't want to. Like seriously I don't wanna go but I have to go to my brothers house, it's his birthday today. I'll text you in a minute ok? My number is (315)***-****
Cal; ok. I think I got your number. I'm trusting you okay? Please don't give anyone my Skype or phone number.
Me; I promise. Pinky promise.
I held my pinky up to the camera and Calum did too.
Me; now I can't break that promise. Bye. I love you.
I blushed and closed my laptop before he could say anything back.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N
Hey guys! That's the end of this chapter haha! Sorry :p
Next chappie will be Brianne's POV. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far:3
Byee
~Cass~