Chapter 5

___Calums POV___
***at his house when they left Luke's house***
"Mikey, can you hand me my phone, it's right next to you." I asked. "Here you go." He threw it and, luckily, I caught it. "Thanks."
"Hey guys, my twitter crush posted a video." I said clicking on the video. "She's pretty" Ashton said. "Awe, she's talking about you Cal" Luke said pinching my cheek. I blushed.
"We should, uh," I stopped the video before it went any further. I'll watch the rest later. "Cal has her skype." Luke said. "Um... No I don't. Luke doesn't know what he's talking about." I said "he does. He told me that he was video chatting with her yesterday." Luke said taking my phone. "do you have skype on here," he said, "oh, you do. Well, I'll just say hey then."
"No, Luke, don't. She's at her brothers." I said. "And how do you know?" Michael said. "She told me."
He skyped her-.-
"Hey!" Luke shouted.
"OH MY GOD LUKE." She said. "MARILYN!!!!!!" She screamed.
"She fainted" Luke laughed, "I guess they love me more. "Hey girls, you wanna see Mikey and Ash?" He said.
"OH GAWD IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!" The other girl shouted. I don't even know what's going on. "Hey Cassidy," I said, "I'll talk to you later, we have to practice. Bye" I took my phone and ended the chat. "Seriously Luke!" I put my phone in my pocket and strummed a note on my base. The mates started playing as well. The first song we practiced was a song by Green Day. American Idiot.
*********
We finished practicing so I went inside and sat on my bed.
I went on Skype and messaged Cassidy.
5sauceFan143;hey ;)
XxUserNamexX; hey cal! What's up?(:
5sauceFan143; sitting on my bed, talking to you. Wanna video chat? :)
XxUserNamexX; sure:0
XxUserNamexX; :p**
5sauceFan143; lol
I sent her a request and she accepted. I smiled, "Hey!" "Hey cal," she said smiling. Her eyes were a little red. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Uh, um, y-yeah." She said. "Are you sure?" "Yes. I'm fine. Thank you though" "no problem." I noticed that she was wearing a Nirvana shirt, "nice shirt. I have one just like it." She smiled and wiped her eyes with the sleeve. "Are you sure you're okay Cassidy?" I asked. "Yes cal, I'm fine. Just.... Never mind," she looked away. "What's wrong? I know something's up now. You can tell me." "My mom, sh-she wanted me to do something. I didn't want to, so she-she grabbed my arm, slapped me and threw me against a wall. She left scratches on my arm and my back is really red." She started to cry a little more. "Can I see what she did? If that's okay." I said. She nodded and rolled her sleeve up and I saw five, huge, red scratches. "Oh my god. Are you okay? Have you told anyone?" "I'm fine I guess and no, I only told you." She covered her face with her hands. It's cute but she needs to tell someone. "Cassidy, you can't hide this, you need to tell someone." "I know Calum. I know. I'm just scared." She said. "Of what? Your mum? If you tell someone they'll take care of her. Then you'll have no reason to be scared. You can't live through life getting abused. You're an amazing person. And... I-" I stopped because she was crying. "Calum. I'm sorry. I've loved you for so long and you just now notice me. Thank you. I'll never stop loving you. You give me hope. You make me happy when I'm sad. I just wish I could meet you. By the way, my birthday is in a month. I'm not doing anything because my mom hates me. So I'll be in my room all day. Please, please just-just take me away from here. I can't stay here any longer and I have no where else to go." I don't even know what to say. "I like you Cassidy. I really do. You're so nice. I'd love to meet you. When we go to New York, I'll have the bus driver bring us to you. I'll sneak you out on your birthday. When exactly is your birthday?" I said. "June 25th." She said. "We'll be in New York sometime near that day. I promise that you won't have to suffer anymore. Okay?" He nodded and I smiled, which made her smile. "Thank you so much Calum." "Don't thank me Cassidy. I'd do anything to make sure you don't get hurt." "Cal?" She said. "Yeah?" "I gotta go. My mom is calling me." "Okay. Be careful okay? Try to stay safe. I promise you that I'll take you away from the pain. Have a good afternoon.. Night. I don't know." "Bye Calum." "Bye." I turned the chat off and laid down. I feel so bleh. Luke, Ash, and Mikey were in my living doing whatever, I think I'll check on them.
I got up and walked towards the door. I could hear footsteps behind it. I bet they were listening to me and Cassidy.
I open the door and Mikey was there. "Oh. Umm... Hey Calum.. What's up?" He said. "Why are you standing in front of my door." I said with an angry but sad tone of voice. "Sorry dude. We were all eves dropping on you." He looked down at the floor then walked back into the living room. I followed him. I saw Luke and Ashton in the living room, they were watching Sponge Bob. Of course. I just gave them an angry look. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and went back into my room. I guess the mates are staying over tonight. I'm kind of mad at them though. Well, I can't stay mad forever.
********************
A/N
I finally updated:D
YAAAAYYYY
Sowwie it took so long.
I don't have much to say:3
Peace✌️
~CalumsBrunetteBabe