Chapter 4

___Brianne's POV___

"Luke! Give my back my phone!" I shouted
"Why?" Luke laughed and ran downstairs with my phone.
"Because I was talking to Nash! Now give me my phone!" "Nah, I think I'll keep it." He ran into his room and locked the door.
I'll kill him if he texts Nash. He did that before, took my phone and texted Nash. Btw, Nash is my boyfriend, Nash Grier;)
We've been dating for about 5 months. I love him so much.
When Luke texted him from my phone the first time he said "hey baby;) wanna come over and make babies?" I so wanted to kill him! I explained to Nash that it was Luke. So whenever "I" say something weird to him, he knows that it's the shit head.
I sat outside Luke's room waiting for him to come out.
10-20 minutes later he came out and threw my phone at me.
"Did you text Nash?" I said. "I don't know," he said walking into the bathroom, "you'll find out" he closed the door and I went in my room.
I checked my messages. He texted Nash-.-
************************
Bri; hey babez
NashtyBæ; hey:) what's up?
Bri;talking to someone....
NashtyBæ; who?
Bri; not you😂👌
Bri; bye botch. I'm breaking up with you.
NashtyBæ; oh. Hey Luke.
Bri; bottch!!! This is not Luke. That shit head is in his room. Doing god knows what.
NashtyBæ;yep k. I'm not dumb Luke. Bri told me how you are.
Bri;botch go suck a dick. You suck lol
NashtyBæ;lol give Bri her phone back.
Bri; I'm only giving it back because I'm bored with you. Bye botch😂👌
**********************
That shit head-.-
Imma cut a bitch.
"LUKE!" I shouted
"Yes?" He said standing in my doorway, smirking. "Stop fucking messaging Nash! If you want to talk to him that bad then add him on Facebook or whatever!"
"I will," he smirked and left my room.
**************************
Luke said that Calum, Michael, and Ashton are coming over. Yay. How fun. I mean, think they're cool, I just hate when I'm trying to do something and I hear them in the basement or in the garage.
I have to admit, they make some pretty good music. Considering that they're famous.
I decided to text Nash and listen to music because I'm bored. But I love talking to Nash:)
***
Bri; hey Nash:)
NashtyBæ; hey Bri.
Bri; what's up?
NashtyBæ; nothing, playing COD with Cam and Matt. Hby?
Bri; listening to music.
You wanna hangout later? If you're not busy..
NashtyBæ; sorry babe, I can't.
Bri; okay, that's okay, I guess.
NashtyBæ;sorry, I have vidcon tomorrow and I have to get things ready today.
Bri; it's okay. I'll talk to you later?
NashtyBæ; I'll text you okay?
Bri; okay. Bye. I love you
NashtyBæ; love you too.
****
I tuned my phone off and just starred at my wall. I don't know what to do anymore. I know that he's always busy but why can't he stop playing video games for at least an hour for me?
I got up and went into the garage to see if Luke and them are practicing.
Not in the garage.
I checked the basement.
Not there.
Where are they?
I walked to the kitchen and found my mom. "Hey mom, where's Luke?" I asked. "Oh, he went to Calum's house with Ashton and Michael." My mom said. "Oh. Okay"
I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. Twitter time!
Hmmm. Notifications.
Ugh. People are always tweeting me, "what's it like being Luke's sister?" "I bet you're a faker!" Or "how come Luke's hot and you're not?"
1. It's cool I guess
2. I'm real, obviously.
And
3. Tell Luke what you just said.
I went Ito Luke's room to find the paper that had all his passwords on it. Yeah I know.
I found it and went back to my room and went on his twitter and tweeted..
***
Twitter;
@Luke5SOS:
Hey guys! Go follow my sister! @BriHemmo143 she's awesome!xx
***
Hehe. I hope he doesn't notice.
...
Ashton faved it.
Okay. Uhh. Time to put this paper back and take a nap......
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
A/N
Ohhhhh no. It's short;(
That's okay:D
The next chappie is gonna be amazing! #CalumsPOV
Hope you guys enjoyed this chap. And if you have an suggestions for the next one or any other suggestions that'd be great! Just kik me; XxCassZombiexX
~Cass~