Seventeen

Sejeong's POV

I was wrong. Sehun took us to the hotel, I just realized when he parked in front of the lobby. We went out from the car, Sehun suddenly stopped walking as both me and Jehun bumping into him behind his back. I almost kick his ass but I contained myself not to do so because I can be labeled as a crazy woman.

"Appa.." I heard from Sehun's mouth and in front of us are Mrs.Oh and a middle aged man standing next to her. He is tall and still look good for his age. I'm pretty that man is Sehun's father.

The man looking at me with no smile and I can feel his aura is terrifying. He then looks at Sehun as I can feel Sehun is afraid to look at him straight to the eyes.

"Sejeong dear.." Mrs.Oh come to me and giving Jehun a kiss on his forehead, making my boy smiling. "I heard that there's no flight ticket today. I think it's because of the visitors season. It's always happened on December." She said and I nodded. "I think me and Jehun should find a place to stay for these three days"

"No! Don't burden yourself dear. It will be expensive. Just stay with us. Me and Sehun's dad are going to China to visit my mother in law. Sehun will be joining us and so are you and Jehun." She smiles excitedly and I don't what to say.

"No, Mrs.Oh. We are nobody, why do we need to interrupt your family's bonding time?" I don't want to bother other people especially when they are about to have special time with their family because I am feeling the same about it when it's comes to myself.

"You are our family, Sejeong! Jehun is my grandson." She replied before caressing Jehun's head.

Sehun then come standing next to her mother, whispering but me and Jehun clearly can hear him. "Eomma, appa already knew doesn't he? He will kill me! If you know bad things are going to happen why are you planning to go to meet NaiNai today and out of all when these two person are still here?!"

"Can you please stop panicking? Your favorite one and only aunt told your NaiNai about Jehun and she keep asking your dad to bring both Sejeong and Jehun to China. Settle down with your dad slowly later after we arrived at China. Your aunt is already there waiting for us." His mother answered cooly before she went inside the luxurious car which Sehun's father already waiting for long.

"Go to the VIP airport. We will go straight after this. Don't even think about going home." Her mom ordered before closing the door of the car and the car started to move away swiftly.

"Shit!" Sehun cursed before he pushed me and Jehun to go inside his car.