Twenty-two

Sejeong's POV

Sejeong's POV

[Situation at the mud field after Jehun fucking left]

"YAH KIM JEHUN!!!!"

I screamed out and I am still lying on this guy's body. My face is on his tough chest, I guess he loves to work out. The way I fall onto him is really damn embarrassing, I couldn't lift my face to look at him now. That lucky kid.

"Are we going to lie in this BEAUTIFUL mud forever?" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes before i'm trying to get up from him but it's really hard because the mud are controlling our bodies. I tried to move but ending up making myself fall onto him again.

"Yah, stop moving." He said suddenly making me confused. "Why?" I asked and he closed his eyes. My face are directly in front of him now, it's like i'm doing push-ups and he's the floor. I tried to move again so I can stand up but he groaned making me worried. "What's happening?!" I asked with frustration.

"Stop fucking move! Your body are on top of mine now! Don't you know how man's natural reaction works?!" My eyes got rounder as i'm feeling something hard under my stomach.

"Don't tell me...." I look at him immediately and he cursed. "WHAT THE, ARE YOU FUCKING TURN ON RIGHT NOW?!"

"Damn it! Both of you are so damn annoying!" Sehun yelled to the sky that vast up upon us as I feel my face are getting hotter. "Now try to stand up as I push you up." He ordered and I quickly nodded. I don't want to be in this condition with him for a long time.

Jehun will pay for this. No sweet things for him for one month!

He pushed me right on my both shoulders and thankfully I know how to react to that and I somehow managed to stand up on my fit. Sehun was wearing white shirt that seems expensive today, and I was wearing yellow mini dress. I love this dress and Jehun has ruined it! I helped myself to get on the road away from the field before I gave my hand to Sehun.

He is so heavy and it was a struggle to pull him up. I almost lost my arm. When he made it out from the mud, he looks inside the house and suddenly walking with fast footsteps. I followed him and when both of us getting inside the house, Jehun is looking nice after washing up, happily eating fruits with Sehun's grandmother and aunt.

"Wow, where did you guys go to date? Both of you look very dirty." Jehun laughed after his words and Sehun is about to kill my son as he puffed angrily. Aunt Mei Li and NaiNai both laughing like Jehun and I feel like I want to bury my head inside the ground right now.

"Nǐmen hǎo kě'ài! (You guys are so cute)" NaiNai said within her laugh and I clearly don't know what is that mean. Sehun mocked their laugh before yelling "Nà háizi hěn yěmán!!! (That kid is savage)" as he pointing at Jehun that laughing his gut out. "Shéi gàosù nǐ yào píqì bàozào (Who told you to be grumpy)" Aunt Mei Li answered and Sehun just surrendering and walking away to his room with grumpy face.

I gave Jehun a glare making him stop laughing before I went to my room. Hippos must be feeling like this in their everyday life.