Chapter 1: the meeting

-AN- {this is my first story so please be nice}

Yuki's P.O. V

     It was nice day outside, calm and cool. I was doing paperwork for the Queen until I heard I big crash, I went to go see what it was, and there I saw a space ship. I was startled to hear someone's voice come from the ship, it was a man that came out of the ship, he looked like he was in his 20s.

     he said, "where am I?" he looked different from the people I see in London he wore colors that I have never seen before, they were vibrant and bland at the same time. It as new... is that a spaceship I can't tell? He had black hair and he has a scar. I was very curious, but I don't think I should ask about it. Yuuki who was startled that the person spoke out to him "this is London. who are you?" I sounded a little scared to tell him because he looks little too intimated for me. He said, "I'm Keith" he chuckles eerily "are you scared of me?" I look at him, I was about to tell him that...

      But then Sebastian walks up to me and Keith, said, "young master its time for your afternoon tea" looked happily to him and said, "what kind of tea am I going to have today, did you prepare any sweets for the tea?" I sounded happy to have some sweets. Sebastian said, "Earl grey and yes you could have sweets with your tea" he then walks away back to my mansion.

    I then turn back to Keith and said, "would you like to join me for some tea and sweets?" which is strange because we just met but I have a strange urge to get to know him more and more, but curiosity killed the cat so I won't ask too many questions. Keith said "sure I haven't had tea and sweets in a long time" we start to walk to my office, I went to sit in my office and Keith sits in front of me.

      After I took I sip my tea I said, "so how did you get here?" and I was about to eat some sweets until Keith said "I wanted Shiro to the leader again, so I left and got on an escape pod and I got here somehow? And are you a kid? You look like a kid. why do you have an office?" he looked like he was talking to a kid. I was angry that he said that. I am only seventeen and he properly thinks that am like ten or something, but still...

            I said to him with a little pout on my face "I'm not a kid, I'm seventeen and this is my company that I made on my own with out anyone's help, and can I ask you something, oh and my name is Yuuki" with a blank face he turns to me and said to me "what do you have to ask me?" I turn to him slowly, little bit scared to ask him, and said with a blank face "will you be my friend" I close my eyes...