Chapter 2: finding a way home

-AN-

(by the way picture is not in the story and its not my I find it on google, I just put it they because I like it ^w^)

Keith's P.O.V

After he said that I so shocked of what he said so shocked I'm repeating my thoughts over and over, I tried not to let my emotions show on my face like paint on a canvas... but I needed to be blank, no emotion, but I was happy that someone instead of Shiro because says that a lot, that someone said that not just Shiro, said to me, I tried not to smile, I let my mouth open a little. Happiness overflowing.

Yuki said "I don't want anybody to be alone" he sounded like he was lonely but I was to scared to tell him, I was still to shock to say anything until I see a hand wave in my face I scrap back to realty and said "of cause you can be my friend" I said a with a small smile on my face.

He said "yay I have a new friend, how about we try and find a way to get you home, Sebastian make a room for Keith and get paper for the planning" Sebastian said "as you wish young master" he then goes makes me room.
then he said "were planning on how to get me home, I have an idea, but will it work"

"I have an idea, how about we build the ship, but we have to get materials" yuu said, "I could buy the materials, but I want to go with you to"

"But don't you have some friends here?" I said to him He then said "I don't have any friends here except for my servants and I have a another butler, that you have to meet he is my favorite don't tell Sebastian, his name is Kuro well he is a vampire but he well not hurt me or you because I saved him from a vampire hunter and now he is my servant but I treat them as my family, Kuro came here for a minute" Kuro said "yes master, is there anything I could do for you?"

Yuki said "Yes there is, I want you to meet Keith who is from the future" Kuro said "it's nice to meet you but if you hunt my master I won't hesitate to kill you" a dark aura came out of him, I bead of sweat forms on my head. Yuki laughs nervously and said, "he won't right Keith?" I said, "I won't, because you are my  friend!!" Yuki look like he looked happy to have another friend when I said that, i smiled at him a little.