Why Now

The next day...

Joey sat in the livingroom by himself, he had received a few messages from Shane, but just didn't bother opening them.
*knock knock knock*

"Who could this be, Pierson?" he said annoyingly and walked to the door. He checked who it was and took a step back.

"Shane.." he whispered.
"Let him in or not?... ugh, fine!" he thought and decided to open the door. He stood there, waiting for Shane to talk.

"Hi Joey.." Shane greeted him softly, he noticed Joey has puffy eyes, he must of been crying.

"I'm sorry about yesterday night." he said.

Joey stayed quiet, he just looked down.

"Can I come in? I won't talk about yesterday, I just want to be with you for a while. If that's possible."
"This feeling is hard to fight.. dangerous or not, I felt something for him. I guess I can see him for the last time." he thought and stepped aside, letting him walk in. Shane examined the place one more time, as he felt like it's his last.

"I was just wondering if you have read my messages?" he turned to look at him but he shook his head.
"Damn.." he thought as his eyes stopped at the canvases hanging on the wall, it sure did turn out well.

"It looks beautiful." Shane spoke.

"Yeah.." Joey said, his eyes glanced over to the couch and spotted the pictures Pierson left. He gasped and saw Shane looking at them.

"What's this?" Shane asked and grabbed the pictures, looking at them one by one.
"I'm dead!!" Joey thought and panicked, Shane found out that Joey knows his 'secret'.

"Look Shane, whatever that is, I'm not interested-"
"Not interested?..... Oh.." Shane thought and already felt heartbroken.

"So you figured out who I am?" he asked.

"Eh.. yes." Joey said nervously, he widened his eyes when Shane walked closer.

"I w-won't tell anyone, please don't hurt me!" he took a step back.

"Hurt you? I'm not gonna hurt you, and why are you so nervous?" he asked confused.

"I just want you to know that I really don't want to be part of this, just let me go and I will forget everything! I swear." Joey said and slowly walked backwards to the door.

"Why are you being like this?" Shane asked and frowned.

"I'm not the one for you, you deffinitely aren't the one for me-"
*knock knock knock*

"Woah, hold up, have you go any idea how hurtful it is for me to hear that?" Shane said, Joey glanced at the door.

"And I didn't even do anything that bad to you, that's what I think atleast." he was disapointed in how Joey reacted.

"I mean, is it that bad that i'm a-"
*knock knock knock knock*

Shane sighed in annoyance because of the person knocking on the door. Joey quickly opened the door and saw Pierson. He walked in without asking.

"What's going on in here?" he spoke in a defensive way.

"What are you doing??" Joey whispered to him.
"Ugh.. i've never felt so disrespected in my life." Shane thought and walked over.

"I was talking to Joey, who are you?"

"I'm his boyfrie-."

"Pierson, what the fuck??" Joey hissed and punched his arm.