Shocking Surprises

*knock knock knock*

It was 8 in the morning, and Shane and Joey were asleep.
*knock knock knock knock*

"Mmhh!" Joey moaned in annoyance, he stretched out and checked the time before getting up.
*knock knock knock!*

"Oh no.. we fell asleep." he mumbled to himself and grabbed a towel to cover himself before walking out of the room.

"I'm coming..!" he groaned and unlocked the door, forgetting to check first.

"M-mom?"

"Hii Joey! I'm sorry I came over so early but I couldn't wait to see you!" she said, hugged him and walked in.

"What brings you here so unexpected??" he asked nervously.

"I told you I will visit you one of these days, remember?" she looked at him.

"Yes, but.. why didn't you call?" he asked, biting his lip and glanced over his bedroom door. Hoping Shane stays asleep.

"Oh Joey! Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked and cupped his face.

"Ofcourse-"

"Did you just came out of the shower? When will you get dressed?" she looked at the towel.
"Joey?"

He widened his eyes when he heard Shane's voice from his room.

"What was that?" she looked around.

"Uhh! I-"

"Joey??" Shane called him again after opening the door and looked around, still feeling sleepy. His mom gasped when he saw a half naked, and handsome, man standing at the door that now looked up to have them both staring at him in shock.

"Joey..?!" his mom gave him an excited yet quite shocked look. She looked at the half naked man again, who looked down and went back in the room, then at Joey, and thought of something.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"He's-"

"Did you get drunk??"

"Mom?! Why would you think that of me?!" he asked and sighed.

"He's my boyfriend.." he whispered.

"Oh really?" she raised her eyebrows.

Joey stayed quiet, he was embarressed, his mom now knows he had sex, it was obvious.

"I should of called.." she said and rubbed her forehead, walking away. Joey let out a nervous chuckle and excused himself, walking to the bedroom to see Shane.

"Who was that? Your mom?" he asked.

"Yes, ugh! This is embarressing!!" Joey awnsered.

"She didn't let me know she's coming over!" he then said.

"I feel weird introducing myself now." Shane said and scratched the back of his head.

----------

"Oh my goodness!" Joey's mom became excited.

"Mom.. please." Joey gave her an slightly annoyed look. After they both got dressed and introduced Shane to his mom and vice versa, Joey decided to tell her who he really was after his mom said that he looks familiar.

"I still can't believe this! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you!" she said and cupped Shane's face.

"Oh! I apologize, Your Royal Highness!" she said after realizing she touched the Prince, and bowed properly.