3.Neighbors

I'm back

   -Demi Lovato-

"Maddie are you sure you want me to go?" I asked.

 "Yeah, I'll be fine. You need this." she said pulling away from the hug. 

"Well I'm sure Dall-" I started.

 "I don't like you. I don't care if you leave or not." Dallas interrupted. 

 "I love you too." I mumbled. "Now lets get out of here."

 Marissa grabbed the last bag and dragged it to the car. I don't blame her, I mean I didn't help at all. I was saying my goodbyes I'm sure she understood,

 "I fucking hate you." she mumbled when she walked by. Maybe she didn't.

 We both got in the car, her in the driver seat me in the passenger seat. She started it and pulled out the drive way while I waved to my family. She turned on the radio and we made small talk until I got sleepy and fell asleep. 

 I was nudged awake after at least 1 hour by Marissa telling me were taking a break because she had to pee. When she back in the car she opened my door saying she was tired of driving. Typical Rissa. I muttered an 'OK' and walked over to the driver side of the car. I got inside and turned the car back on. I put it in reverse and pulled out of the parking lot. 

  *several hours later...not really just a couple*

 "Wake the fu-" 

 "You wake up." Marissa shouted before I finished my sentence. She jumped out of the car and ran into the house we rented for the remainder 5 days of the week. She needs help.

 I walked inside the house and dropped my purse on the table besides me. I had already unpacked the car figuring it was the least I could do considering she went out of her way to set all of this up. I did a quick detour of the house to find Marissa had already found her bedroom and was already asleep again. I walked outside to make sure I had gotten everything out of the car when I saw that my across the street neighbors were now walking outside of the house with a dog brushed up against one of the girls.

 They walked across the street to the house next to mine then stopped at the end of the driveway. I couldn't make out everything they were saying, but I did know they were planning on meeting again tomorrow. One of the girls then called out to the dog who lead her up the driveway to the front door. Was she blind?

 The other girl waited until she-dog girl-was safely into the house then walked backed to hers. Okay, why was I watching them so much.

  <SAMMY KING>

 After a while of us making small talk I decided it was time to go home. I still had to get my daily reading in. I stood up and told Alex that I had to go. She replied with a simple okay then called out to Tommy. He ran to us from wherever he was in the house and sat at my feet. Correction on my feet.

 We walked out the house and stopped at the end of my driveway and promised to meet up again tomorrow, I didn't hear her walk away, so I'm assuming she waited until I got into my house to walk away. I walked into my room and changed into pair of my pajamas then laid down in bed. I was way to tired to shower right now. I wasn't used to actually talking and laughing all day, so it tired me. Embarrassing I know.

 I fell into a dreamless sleep 2 minutes later. I was counting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry it's extremely short I didn't you guys to wait and sadly I have a bed time.