|50| Tilly

M/M: photo of the cabin they rented.

"Julia Ada, cut it out." I turned towards the backseat to face her. She was getting out of hand with her little tantrum.

We were on our way to see the horses so Ju could learn about them and hopefully ride. This was day two. We lounged yesterday, roasted marshmallows, and played a few board games.

She's been a little whiny all morning since we left the cabin.

"I wanted to wear my other pants. I hate these jeans. They look ugly." She frowned up her face and had the nerve to have tears in her eyes. "They're old people jeans. The pockets are gigantic."

"We're going to the stables to learn about horses and help out. This is not one of your little photo shoots." I turned back around, facing the front. Zo was driving us, Ju was in the back.

"Don't see the difference in wearing these verses my jeans I picked." She mumbled before turning to face the window. I pretended as if I didn't hear it. Knowing she would have a fit if one of her favorite pair of jeans got messed up.

I chose to wear all black, Zo chose a blue jean button-up and pairing jeans. Ju wanted to match him, of course, but she wanted to wear her favorite jeans to go with her button-up. I wasn't having it so that she could cry later about ruining them.

The closer we were to the place, the more excited I became. I didn't care about whose pouting about what or why. I'm on vacation.

I think the last time I was on a horse was when we took that trip to Phuket for the first time.

"Why are you cheesing so much?" Zo chuckled while taking glances at me.

"I'm just happy. I'm glad we chose this trip over anything else. It's very relaxing." I stretched out in my seat as we were pulling in to the parking area.

"I love the braids, baby." He ran his fingers through them, shaking them up. Char was able to squeeze me in for some quick braids. Something simple to keep me from having to do it myself while I'm here.

"Thank you."

We found a parking spot near the front. We could already see the horses.

"Oooouuu, I want to ride that black one. It's shiny." Julia peeked her head out the window, pointing. "It's so pretty."

"It is beautiful. —I want to get on that one right there with the white stripe going down its face. The tan-colored one." I gleamed, looking out the passenger window. "She looks so calm and steady."

"Watch me be the one to bust my ass."  Zo chuckled unbuttoning his seat belt. "I like that brown one with the black mane, tail, and feet."

"Ouuu, that one is beautiful. But yeah, you might bust your butt. She's a little feisty. Probably won't be able to ride her with her bucking like that." I unfastened my belt and told Julia to do the same.