|1| Pregnant

"That's what I'm talking 'bout baby! They're taking it all the way

"That's what I'm talking 'bout baby! They're taking it all the way. Came close last year, but with this new trade, nothing can stop 'em!" My one and only loud twin brother Jr stood briefly shouting at the tv.

We were watching our home team season opener on the big screen at my parents' house. Something we do often as a family.

"Yep, nothing but heavy hitters. We need to get our tickets for the playoffs early. They're getting rings this year, mark my words." My dad stated factually, pointing his index finger in the air.

"Jackson, Kenzo, and Marcel, the dynamic trio. —They're dominating; this is going to be a high scoring game." My mother chimed in seated next to my dad, snuggled under him.

"Yep, yep." I added, hyped as well.

As you can see we are die hard basketball junkies. Specifically our home team, here in the beautiful city of Los Angeles.

"If I ever get to meet Kenzo I'd literally die. That's my husband, I'm claiming it. So all of you other woes' can just back off." My fifteen year old little sister Kamala slightly shouted snapping her fingers in the air.

My dad leaned over and playfully nudged hers. "Watch it, I'm the only man in your life and will ever be. Don't make me go tear all of your lil' posters down in your room."

Kamala has this huge obsession with Californias very own Allstar Kenzo Martin, Los Angeles Lakers starting point guard.

"You wouldn't dare." She gave my dad an evil stare with her devilish brown eyes. She has my dad wrapped around her finger. If we ever needed anything from him all we had to do is get babygirl to ask.

The game finally met the halftime break. We made our way to the kitchen grabbing some of the finger foods and treats my mother prepared. She didn't have time to do a full spread like she usually would.

"Dira what time is your appointment? I need to make sure I have that time off. You know how my office hours can be sometimes." My mom walked behind me to the kitchen. I went over to the sink, quickly washing and drying my hands.

"It's tomorrow at three. You can be late if you need to, I can meet you there. I don't want you going out of your way." I leaned my arm down on the counter taking a bite of the lemon pepper wings that were on the counter.

"I think I can swing it. I'll leave around two that way we can ride together." She grabbed some napkins placing them in front of me.

"Thank you."

"Di, how far along are you again?" My twin brother Jr. asked me looking down at my nonexistent baby bump. "I'm still shocked, you of all people. The girl who grew up trying to kick my ass."

"I did kick you your ass." I bucked at him almost dropping my wing in the process, making everyone laugh.

"Anyways, I'm officially twelve weeks. That makes me three months along." I giddily smiled shaking my head at him.