|13| We Need To Talk

I decided on Dijon herb-crusted salmon served with steamed haricot vert and some devil crab boules with beurre blanc sauce

I went a little fancy. I also made a salad to start. I turned everything off and cleaned up the dishes, floor, and counter space.

Kenzo told me he'd be here within the next thirty minutes. I decided to freshen up, threw on some jeans and a semi-loose sweater.

We've been talking every day while he's been away. We FaceTime and stay on the phone for hours sometimes. Getting closer and closer, so yes it's time to tell him.

My phone buzzed, Kenzo was calling.

"Hey, I'm outside of your building, what number are you? I'll come to you. There are a few people out here, so Tyson and Bo are going to walk me up. "

"It's 1326. See you in a bit."

"Ok." He ended the call.

I've been on edge all day waiting for this moment. This is his first time coming up to my place. Plus I'm telling him about my situation. I'm freaking out, but I need to calm down. This stress is not suitable for my baby. I'll have to be ok with however he reacts.

After finishing up taking a final look at myself, I went outside my door to wait for him. I couldn't wait another minute inside my condo. I was losing it.

I heard laughter coming down the hall from the other elevator

I heard laughter coming down the hall from the other elevator. I immediately recognized his voice. He finally got around the corner. His eyes landed on mine. A smile appeared on his face.

"Hey baby, I missed you." He said once he got closer to me.

"I missed you too." I took a step closer to him.

"The phone conversations are never enough, but I'm happy we were able to talk to each other every chance we could." He stared at me, holding a little gift bag in his hand. He quickly hugged and squeezed me, slightly lifting me. I giggled hugging him back.